News Article: Mueller Charges 13 Russian Nationals, 3 Russian Entities with Election Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
the picture from today's press conference saying that all of the charges are completely bogus

I didn't listen as I have a very low tolerance for being lied to. I recall that Manafort said that he was innocent as well! Those darn emails and text he forgot about really come back to haunt particularly when he has lied under oath before Congress. Then again the Fox News diaspora obviously have a very low opinion of the rule of law as it applies to them.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
lol, and he's going to be interviewed by Tucker Carlson tonight. Of course Fox News would give a megaphone to someone who was just hours ago arrested by the FBI. Party of law and order indeed.

Meanwhile, Mueller will just set his DVR and pour two swigs of bourbon into a chilled tumbler.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
the picture from today's press conference saying that all of the charges are completely bogus

My first thought looking at the picture was somebody had photo shopped a pic of a younger, disheveled Nixon wearing the red shirt standing behind Stone. I had to look twice to be sure it wasn't.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
TPM Overlays the Stone Indictment with the timeline of events. A meaty nothingberder https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...ger-stone-wikileaks-dnc-emails-bernie-sanders
The reading from prosecutors and legal scholars this morning is that a simple reading of the Stone Indictment indicates that forthcoming charges will be conspiracy to defraud the US and conspiracy to obstruct justice among senior members of the Trump Administration possibly including the President and Vice President. It will be interesting to see if Julian Assange is indicted and charged and possibly extradited as a result of acting as a conduit for the release of stolen documents. No one can predict the future but members of the Trump family have to be gravely concerned now.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yeah...no one ever convicted of anything has widely and broadly proclaimed their innocence before trial.
Just shows what a scumbag Stone is; he didn’t “forget” about WikiLeaks, Assange or the emails - he just flat out lied to everyone he spoke to about them and, under oath, that’s perjury.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Yeah...no one ever convicted of anything has widely and broadly proclaimed their innocence before trial.
Just shows what a scumbag Stone is; he didn’t “forget” about WikiLeaks, Assange or the emails - he just flat out lied to everyone he spoke to about them and, under oath, that’s perjury.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought Stephanopoulos did a pretty thorough job with his interview though. Plus it's refreshing to see someone not hide behind their lawyers after an indictment.

Those are just observations outside the legal aspects.....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I thought Stephanopoulos did a pretty thorough job with his interview though. Plus it's refreshing to see someone not hide behind their lawyers after an indictment.

Those are just observations outside the legal aspects.....
Actually, today, when asked if he could picture cooperating with Mueller, he hemmed and hawed and say he would have to confer with his lawyers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.