2020 Prospect: Bama Reoffers Nadab Joseph (Now in JUCO)

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Fits the mold. I see drawing board has offered him as well, let’s see which way he goes this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
a few things first the kid is a freak. If we weren't sacred by his academics he would've signed here (we were right by the way), He was homeless at one point in HS and took a redshirt year last year to focus on academics. Will have three years to play and I wouldn't be surprised if we went after him hard to go with Robinson & Mal.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
a few things first the kid is a freak. If we weren't sacred by his academics he would've signed here (we were right by the way), He was homeless at one point in HS and took a redshirt year last year to focus on academics. Will have three years to play and I wouldn't be surprised if we went after him hard to go with Robinson & Mal.
Yea, I figured this kid had to have something special if we were still on him. I am pulling for him to get his academics together and get on board with us rolling to another championship.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Too we often we judge these kids on the basis of very little information...I daresay my academics would not have been in shape if I had experienced what he has. Pulling for him all the way, no matter where he goes...but I really want him to come here!

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Too we often we judge these kids on the basis of very little information...I daresay my academics would not have been in shape if I had experienced what he has. Pulling for him all the way, no matter where he goes...but I really want him to come here!
Agreed - anytime a kid with these types of circumstances can do what it takes to forge a path out, I've got to root for him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Interesting to speculate what positions for remaining slots. Yes, I know. Trying to pin down # of slots available is a real guessing game with CNS and flips. Just for fun, let`s say 7. I think 2 more LBs ( with a lean to inside guys ), 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB, 1 DB, 1 DL ( DT type )

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.