Nick Cross safety

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Wow, that would be a nice pull. He seems like and OU lock. I'd happily be wrong on that interpretation.
I don't have the full scoop, but there's some thought that he might not be huge priority for OU right given the other (or the amount of other) DBs they have committed or something like that.

Anyway, I hope we can land him, because his tape is phenomenal. He can do it all. A lot of bigtime safety recruits are just mega athletes that do some helmet rattling, but he's got way more than that.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I don't have the full scoop, but there's some thought that he might not be huge priority for OU right given the other (or the amount of other) DBs they have committed or something like that.

Anyway, I hope we can land him, because his tape is phenomenal. He can do it all. A lot of bigtime safety recruits are just mega athletes that do some helmet rattling, but he's got way more than that.
Hill just got ranked #9 in the country by 247. OU will have a hard time closing on him due to the nature of their defense and Saban pipeline to the NFL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.