PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A few pics from my new Purslane baskets I made up last w/e. I buy 4" size plants and put one per basket. I save my baskets between crops. The last crop was Petunias until it got too hot. To every season....turn turn turn......

Check it out...a double red/orange....my old standby single Yubi scarlet......and a new fancy schmancy bi-color! :)

Summer is here!!! :cool::p :wink:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
A few pics from my new Purslane baskets I made up last w/e. I buy 4" size plants and put one per basket. I save my baskets between crops. The last crop was Petunias until it got too hot. To every season....turn turn turn......

Check it out...a double red/orange....my old standby single Yubi scarlet......and a new fancy schmancy bi-color! :)

Summer is here!!! :cool::p :wink:
technically not until June 21st

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
My Mom just sent me this pic of my oldest brother and his wife. They live in Portsmouth, Va. He owns a fabrication business in Suffolk and turns 71 in August. They teach ballroom dancing on the side. Thought it was a nice pic.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
This is my other brother just 11 months my senior. He lives in Lake Worth and just retired from FPL. He's traveling the country right now with a travel trailer and posted this pic today.......

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Was there in 2010 and was very blessed to get to climb the stairs. To see all the people climbing the stairs on their knees many with hands raised praising God it was a very spiritual experience. You can feel the power and presence of God there.
I am going to be there 2 weeks and this is on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.