Has anyone been following the Daniel Holtzclaw case?

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
So Daniel Holtzclaw was a Oklahoma City police officer who was accused and convicted of rape and sexual assault. He received 263 years in prison. I believe he was convicted in 2016. However there are a lot of people that believe he didn't receive a fair trial, that the prosecution misled the jury, and the primary investigator led and/or coached the victims on what to say. Not only that but the victims stories either changed or they were caught lying.

When I originally saw this I thought the guy was guilty as heck but after hearing the testimony and the actual interviews I've come to the conclusion that not only is this guy innocent but the primary investigator should have her badge pulled and never be allowed to work in law enforcement again.

I just saw where the court of appeals upheld his conviction. I'm not sure why or how you wouldn't deserve a new trial when the DNA forensic employee of the city didn't follow standard forensic protocols, misled the jury, and that the DNA was from inadvertent transmission. How a person doesn't deserve a new trial when the victims were found to have perjured themselves. If this is what can happen to people in the US then we are in big trouble.

The DA's office, with a judge, and police held a private meeting to address the concerns with the city's forensic employee and the mistakes made during this case. The defense of Holtzclaw has a right to be involved in these meetings but weren't allowed to attend.

Seems like there are a whole lot of rights being violated.

Check out Holtzclawtrial.com

https://youtu.be/VmKVMklq6Wk

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Women don’t lie about sexual assault, except when they do. You’re displaying “toxic masculinity “ by even questioning them. You have no way of knowing what it’s like to have this happen to you, so your opinion is invalid. Sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm.

Honestly, this isn’t the only case. Incidents like this scare me, and it should scare everyone. However, people are more concerned with getting a “monster” off the streets than they are in following due process and all the proper procedures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Are you guys sure you want to back this individual? There's enough circumstantial/witness evidence to convict him several times over pre-DNA...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Are you guys sure you want to back this individual? There's enough circumstantial/witness evidence to convict him several times over pre-DNA...
come on don't you know that women lie? Often 13 of them who don't know one another will independently report very similar cases

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
come on don't you know that women lie? Often 13 of them who don't know one another will independently report very similar cases
I thought the supreme stupidity to use office computers to map out his crime routes was remarkable. I guess he felt invulnerable and damned near was...

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
I thought the supreme stupidity to use office computers to map out his crime routes was remarkable. I guess he felt invulnerable and damned near was...
He was accused of being a short black man by one of the victims. Timelines etc didnt match up with what the victims stated. Gave wrong description of his patrol unit, said it was a different model. The DNA evidence alone should be thrown out because of contamination. Not to mention the DNA "evidence" wasn't bodily fluids. You would think that with all of these victims there would be some substantial DNA evidence. Too much here that doesn't fit and there were no witnesses just alleged victims. Read up on it. Just dont go with what the media puts out there for you to believe.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
He was accused of being a short black man by one of the victims. Timelines etc didnt match up with what the victims stated. Gave wrong description of his patrol unit, said it was a different model. The DNA evidence alone should be thrown out because of contamination. Not to mention the DNA "evidence" wasn't bodily fluids. You would think that with all of these victims there would be some substantial DNA evidence. Too much here that doesn't fit and there were no witnesses just alleged victims. Read up on it. Just dont go with what the media puts out there for you to believe.
we could go with what michelle malkin wrote about it. she's a known straight shooter. not like that bad old media

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
nope, and i'm not going to.
What I was hoping for was an actual polite discussion on this. Was hoping that an effort would be put into this discussion. It is a shame that a place where people should be able to go to get thoughtful discussion on a subject are met like this. I could see if I was being argumentative that I would get a response like this but all I'm wanting is some research before commenting. Thanks for your input.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What I was hoping for was an actual polite discussion on this. Was hoping that an effort would be put into this discussion. It is a shame that a place where people should be able to go to get thoughtful discussion on a subject are met like this. I could see if I was being argumentative that I would get a response like this but all I'm wanting is some research before commenting. Thanks for your input.
you're welcome

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I read one of her articles from Real Clear Politics. She did not make a compelling case. Perhaps her argumentative skills have atrophied after years of having her followers mindlessly lap up whatever nonsense she spews forth.
i imagine it must not give this dirt bag much comfort knowing that he has to rely on malkin getting people to listen to and believe her about his "innocence". the story doesn't seem to be taking root.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

I'll bite

give me a single plausible reason that a middle aged, middle class black woman with zero police interaction or pressing matters would take herself to the ER at 3 am and report being pulled over and sexually assaulted? Please follow that up with a reason why Officer Holtclaw would, against policy and procedure turn off his tracking computer in the same area just before the incident takes place. Also explain how there is video of a police car pulling over this same woman, that was not reported to dispatch and did not have it's computer on and was also a very small subset (newer type of vehicle) than most other cars in that particular force and explain how that could be anyone other than Holtsclaw?

I'll wait

edit to add, it's been 4 hours I expected a Michele Malkin approved response by now would be easy to obtain, guess everyone is waiting for her to update her "reporting"

edit to add #2, now been 24 hours thought we were going to have a polite discussion?

Last edited:

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
I'll bite

give me a single plausible reason that a middle aged, middle class black woman with zero police interaction or pressing matters would take herself to the ER at 3 am and report being pulled over and sexually assaulted? Please follow that up with a reason why Officer Holtclaw would, against policy and procedure turn off his tracking computer in the same area just before the incident takes place. Also explain how there is video of a police car pulling over this same woman, that was not reported to dispatch and did not have it's computer on and was also a very small subset (newer type of vehicle) than most other cars in that particular force and explain how that could be anyone other than Holtsclaw?

I'll wait

edit to add, it's been 4 hours I expected a Michele Malkin approved response by now would be easy to obtain, guess everyone is waiting for her to update her "reporting"

edit to add #2, now been 24 hours thought we were going to have a polite discussion?
Sorry #worklife

Explain how his DNA wasnt found on her and how one victim said it was a short, black officer? The victim being 5'11 herself and Holtzclaw being 6'2-3".

Also thought , according to the DA, he was targeting people with criminal histories not a "middle aged, middle class black woman with zero police interactions "? Thought I read all of his victims had prior police interactions? Not trying to argue this point am genuinely wanting to know.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.