****Bama vs. The Barn - PostGame Thread****

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
This will be immortalized the same way that punt play was/is. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This hurts badly. I could have dealt with losing to Mizzou or USCe or tOSU or FSU...but not them...not like THAT. This will never go away. We will be forced to see that every year...50+ years from now that ending will be recapped. Why do they ruin our great seasons like this so often yet we never ruin theirs?

I just don't even know how to digest this. After deal with the 6 in row and the 2010 thing and this I don't see how I can even remain in this state. They are so obnoxious and yet somehow get rewarded for it.....sigh.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Sugar automatically takes SEC champ if not in NCG as others have said, but Bama will still be in great position for a spot in one of the others. Most likely the Orange. I think they would definitely have us again even after last year's NCG.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Question: did Drake come back in after that wild 1st down where he came down awkward?

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Coach Saban did his job & put our Players in position to win the game had we executed..We didn't execute & auburn did..Hats off to them & they had better keep the NC instate..
As Jess mentioned, Griffith comes in for the 35 yarder to put us up two scores or he doesn't come in at all. The fourth down call was a bad decision. Plenty of blame to go around between coaches and players, but it's not like it was only on execution.

RollTide2U

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
St. Florian, Alabama
The moment I started worrying about whether we were prepared enough to win the game was when I saw Auburn's sideline sewing machine. Now THAT is being prepared. It was at that moment that I sensed "these guys aim to win". When you bring a sewing machine to the sideline THAT is serious.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Auburn winning a national championship doesn't help us. In fact, it hurts us in recruiting, image, etc. To think otherwise is just off target.

I'm not blaming Coach Saban (with one exception - Drake!), but to say he did everything right and if the players just did their job, we'd win...it's just not so.
We will have to agree to disagree..The game was there for us to win & our Players didn't execute..And Coach Saban will still recruit better than any HC in college football whether or not auburn wins the NC..Who brought in the #1 class the year auburn last won the NC..We did & we will do it again..

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
We will have to agree to disagree..The game was there for us to win & our Players didn't execute..And Coach Saban will still recruit better than any HC in college football whether or not auburn wins the NC..Who brought in the #1 class the year auburn last won the NC..We did & we will do it again..

Nope - there was some bad offensive playcalling in this game, and that ain't AJ's fault.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
kick the field goal and make it a 10 point game. terrible decision. i said it even before we went for it. saban needs to quit trying to outcoach himself in positions like that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.