Eyes on Auburn radio show earlier tonight

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I usually try to listen to that program, it's very entertaining to hear their spin on everything. I especially like what I call the "What if" segment in which they list how they would have won every game if only certain things had of happened. (or not happened) They get very creative and remind me of little kids letting their imaginations run wild.

They might as well face facts because things aren't gonna change anytime soon. Coach Saban has an assembly line set up in Tuscaloosa that's churning out primo football teams made up of big, powerful, fast, well coached, smart, and highly motivated players.

Even worse for them, Coach Saban is getting BETTER not WORSE! :D

goodnightjonboy

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2005
Spanish Fortish, AL
I'm in Auburn for work and heard about 5 minutes of the show this afternoon. They were assuring listeners that recruiting ratings and rankings didn't matter because they filled "needs." Rrrrrrriiiiggghhhhhtttt.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
You can't believe the spinning going on up here in Knoxville about their 'Top 25' class. LOL! Jones is trying to sound like Dooley that UT won't be kicked around any more. We saw how that worked out. I swear that I just can't figure out sometimes who I hate more - the Viles or the boogs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
You can't believe the spinning going on up here in Knoxville about their 'Top 25' class. LOL! Jones is trying to sound like Dooley that UT won't be kicked around any more. We saw how that worked out. I swear that I just can't figure out sometimes who I hate more - the Viles or the boogs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Don't sweat it...just hate orange equally and you're covered.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Shouldn't the FCC ban shows like this, instead of picking on less harmful content like Howard Stern, etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
An aub at work said for two years in a row we played someone who was not a good team and how lucky we were in BCS games. I laughed in his face! We defeated the UNDEFEATED #1 team two years in a row ~ BUT WE ARE LUCKY.
And beat both of them like they stole something. When someone says something so irrational as this you have to just walk away and never, ever take anything they say seriously (including anything work related).

tidefan23

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2004
Hoover, AL
The fact that we had 1 loss and needed help is true. I don't get the up and coming program comment - we are here and now and have been for 4 years.

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
Had a barner givng me a comparison of their class this year to Saban's first year Miles' first Urban's first. Reasoning that theirs is better than any of those and that they will likely win a NC with this class. Can someone please translate that rationle for me? I'm at a loss.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I'm in Auburn for work and heard about 5 minutes of the show this afternoon. They were assuring listeners that recruiting ratings and rankings didn't matter because they filled "needs." Rrrrrrriiiiggghhhhhtttt.
You should have called in and told them to get back with you when they're recruiting for DEPTH instead of needs.

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Did not hear any mention of Reese Dismukes. What happened?
Allegedly, Dismukes and Foster exchanged words and Dismukes called him the "N" word. That was what caused Foster to leave his official visit to *U early and go to Tuscaloosa. Heath Evans, former *U fullback, was on a Huntsville sportstalk show hosted by Cole Cubelic yesterday and was raking Dismukes over the coals about it. He said he had been told by several current players what happened. Naturally, the denizens of the boog boards were attacking Evans for having a big mouth.

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
Go to their websites and they will go in depth on how we are cheating. They are the most envious, jealous and irrational fan base that has ever existed on planet earth.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Allegedly, Dismukes and Foster exchanged words and Dismukes called him the "N" word. That was what caused Foster to leave his official visit to *U early and go to Tuscaloosa. Heath Evans, former *U fullback, was on a Huntsville sportstalk show hosted by Cole Cubelic yesterday and was raking Dismukes over the coals about it. He said he had been told by several current players what happened. Naturally, the denizens of the boog boards were attacking Evans for having a big mouth.
This "event" has been broadly reported - including by ESPN. IMO, if it is not aggressively addressed by Auburn officials, it will cost them in the recruiting game for years to come.

If Dismukes is publicly chastised and punished for his racist behavior, he is shown to be a bigoted individual. If it is not addressed publicly, you have to assume that the culture of the program is one that accepts the behavior, right?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
At first I figured it was just a rumor that an Auburn senior called a recruit a racist name. Surely he couldn't be that dumb. Hasn't he ever noticed the race of most of his teammates? Then I googled the guy, when this picture popped up, the rumor got easier to believe, he really might be that dumb.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
Heath Evans, former *U fullback, was on a Huntsville sportstalk show hosted by Cole Cubelic yesterday and was raking Dismukes over the coals about it. He said he had been told by several current players what happened.
Auburn lurkers. Read this tidbit above. Now re-read it. Who did Heath rake over the coals? Not the easy cop-out in Foster, but an entrenched starter on the O-line. And Heath is well-connected, and not ashamed to voice his concerns. LOL, which to you guys makes him a traitor. Oh well, more fun for us!

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.