PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Got to see the Rangers and Tigers last night. I loved the ballpark and can’t imagine why they’re building a new one. That’s Miguel Cabrera fanning at the ball but he did get a ground ball up the middle. It was a great night at the ballpark with a good friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Today is the 41st anniversary of my brother and his wife's wedding, which took place in Michigan because she is a yooper. :D

Pic of my brothers and I on the day of the wedding. Groom on far left and me on far right.

They live in Lake Worth and my oldest brother (middle in photo) turns 72 a week from today and lives in Portsmouth, VA.

We look like freaking organ grinders in this pic...lol.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Those are some really nice shots, Go Bama! I'll never forget my trip to Colorado and New Mexico all those Prairie Dogs popping up and then back down as we drove along the highways.....very amusing!

I'll post one later today of a sea turtle nest and her tracks coming in from the ocean I took this morning.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Here is a picture of the Tetons taken last Saturday. We have entered the park from Yellowstone so I'm looking south. The picture does the scene no justice. I get more enrichment and renewal from scenes like this than I do from going to church.

P1000591.jpg

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Here is a picture of the Tetons taken last Saturday. We have entered the park from Yellowstone so I'm looking south. The picture does the scene no justice. I get more enrichment and renewal from scenes like this than I do from going to church.

View attachment 4127
Mother Nature is pretty awesome. I am an architect and nothing we will ever design will ever top Mother Nature.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
OK here's one for all my Crimson Tide friends......

Taken yesterday at Kruger National Park, South Africa by a high school classmate of mine whom after retiring recently, has been doing some traveling the past year or so.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Some old dude on Charlie’s Bunion in the Smokies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.