2019 Recruiting: 2019 4* Hoover WR George Pickens (AU Commit) flips to UGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Just say an update post this morning on Pickens situation. Grades are good, all he has to do is finish his course work and he's in.

After watching our WR's struggle during the G-Day game, Pickens, Blaylock and Cager's services will be greatly appreciated.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
For anyone still interested. According to Kirby all commits and current players have qualified to play in the Fall - including Pickens. I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table. We need all the help we can get at the WR position.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
For anyone still interested. According to Kirby all commits and current players have qualified to play in the Fall - including Pickens. I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table. We need all the help we can get at the WR position.
LOL. I am guessing that Pickens and uga have benefitted from some Barner academic shenanigans... ;)

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Pickens has issues when things arent going his way and is a diva. If we wanted him he would've came here. Saban didn't like his me attitude or risk of grades. We actually got a better WR look at the spring.
But that can't be right, Kirby stole a player from us that was a top priority man....

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Pickens is a me-first player, but so were TO, 85 (the spanish pronunciation), and lot of other pro receivers. He has the tools, we will see if he sticks. No doubt it stings the barners more than anybody to see him qualify.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Pickens is a me-first player, but so were TO, 85 (the spanish pronunciation), and lot of other pro receivers. He has the tools, we will see if he sticks. No doubt it stings the barners more than anybody to see him qualify.
Compared to Hasselwood, Pickens is a Saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.