Question: JPW and Rashad after six games

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
What is y’all a opinion on John Parker with Eli and Rashad on the sidelines after 6 games?

I think they are improving week by week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
IMO, JPW has gotten better each week.......Rashad has some good insight, but I'm still getting accustomed to him.
What I like about Rashad is that he ends his talk with Coach Saban with "Yes sir" or "Thank you sir"... Not that it's required, it's just nice to see the respect that so many youngsters lack today.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
What I like about Rashad is that he ends his talk with Coach Saban with "Yes sir" or "Thank you sir"... Not that it's required, it's just nice to see the respect that so many youngsters lack today.
I commented to someone this weekend that he still treats him as his coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I had to leave to go to Columbia,TN midway through the 2nd quarter so I listened to them for the third time. I’m liking them just fine. JPW is getting comfortable on air. He’ll never be the Snake, but he’s understands Alabama football and that’s all I need. Rashad has a very cool personality and like Grasshopper I enjoy the respect he has for Coach.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
They’re not their predecessors yet. Savage set a high bar for JPW.

To a previous poster’s point, JPW does need to remember that there is no ‘x’ in especially. Expecially as much as he uses the word.

Last edited:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Rashad has inside info because of his being on staff but he seems to get a little carried away and wants to do color commentary instead of a short and quick hitter from the sideline.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.