Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Preview and Predictions: Week 7
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 10th, 2018 02:13 AM

Last week’s record: 5-2 (71.4%)
Season record: 49-11 (81.2%)

As we move past the halfway point in the regular season, the Predictions Dept. is enjoying a decent year, albeit a not spectacular one. While we got the Florida-LSU and Texas A&M-Kentucky upsets correct last week, we continued […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Thanks - Only comment is that Arkansas did not feel like most Alabama opponents feel after a loss. Based on the interviews that we heard and read after the game, they seem to have gained a lot of confidence in that game. They may not have a hangover from the game at all.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Thanks - Only comment is that Arkansas did not feel like most Alabama opponents feel after a loss. Based on the interviews that we heard and read after the game, they seem to have gained a lot of confidence in that game. They may not have a hangover from the game at all.
Yeah but if Coach had let the offense keep shredding them and the final had been 90-31 I doubt they feel so positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks, as always Jess, for a well written predictions thread.

I think this is a going to prove a tough week with quite a few that could go either way.

Halfway through the season and we're still evaluating many of these teams.

For me, the three teams I'm still wondering about is South Carolina, LSU, and of course Auburn. We'll know more after Saturday.

Thank you again for all your effort, Jess....it's greatly appreciated! :p

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Texas am / S. Carolina: Gamecocks may find a way a way to win at home against a struggling aggies offense .
Tenn/ Auburn: this game could go either way . the Vols are well rested and have something to prove, auburn is a wounded duck at this point.
Ole Miss/ Arkansas : a high scoring game with the home team getting the edge.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
And with it being cool and rainy in Arkansas tomorrow, that might even things out even more...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.