The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
How true, that’s stupid, the world will end in 12 years, and to stop that from happening, we’ll eliminate all car and air travel. Good luck. You know that the American people think that’s a complete joke. People actually evoking the name of aoc is hilarious. See above.
Why is the world going to end in 2031? (12 years from now). See above?

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I appreciate this universal Trump BS thread so we don't have a discussion of him stinking up more than one thread...

But I'm respectfully suggesting we start a new thread devoted to impeaching his ass as soon as impeachment is formally announced Thursday, with this thread still active covering his everyday avalanche of garbage.

Edit:
After making this post & thinking it over...in the event Trump is reelected, whoever starts an impeachment thread will likely be thrown in jail.
With no trial.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I appreciate this universal Trump BS thread so we don't have a discussion of him stinking up more than one thread...

But I'm respectfully suggesting we start a new thread devoted to impeaching his ass as soon as impeachment is formally announced Thursday, with this thread still active covering his everyday avalanche of garbage.
That's really not a bad idea...

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005

Petition to rename this thread "Trump's daily avalanche of garbage"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.