News Article: North Korea launches 4 more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
TOKYO — North Korea launched four missiles Monday morning, a provocative barrage that coincided both with joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises on the southern half of the peninsula and with the opening of the annual National People’s Congress in China.

The launches follow a remarkable month in which Kim Jong Un’s regime tested a solid-fuel rocket that it says is part of an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of hitting the United States and in which the regime is accused of assassinating the leader’s half brother.

Both actions have angered allies and adversaries in the region, and Monday’s launches will only exacerbate that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fe09cd65831_story.html?utm_term=.93ab1c0ed0a4
SAD! NOT GOOD!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
China needs to get a handle on Kim El NutCase. If they can
Yeah but I dont see that happening. Sooner or later these missiles will be able to reach Japan and then the west coast of US. Then it will be too late. I have read that we are slowing him down with cyber attacks but soon, if nothing more is done, he will succeed. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, Trump will do if he can be distracted long enough from his idiotic bizarre nightly tweets to concentrate on real matters.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Yeah but I dont see that happening. Sooner or later these missiles will be able to reach Japan and then the west coast of US. Then it will be too late. I have read that we are slowing him down with cyber attacks but soon, if nothing more is done, he will succeed. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, Trump will do if he can be distracted long enough from his idiotic bizarre nightly tweets to concentrate on real matters.
What else should the president do in your opinion?

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I don't think Russia is anywhere near happy about it either. Lil Kim should stick to playing with his train set. He is going to rattle the chains once too often from one of the big three and a response will be incoming which will not be good for anyone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.