Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

I couldn't bear to see "Mouton" up here any longer . :p

LuckyRazor

Oct 19, 2007

Hey everyone...

You guys have a nice looking board here...

LU71

Jan 30, 2008

NOT Bama, but did anyone hear about any Un. of West Alabama baseball players getting arrested ON the strip on University drive last week? Or, at a bar in T-town? :conf2:

LU71

Jan 30, 2008

Great site !!!!!!!! RTR !!!!!!!!!!!!! :BigA:

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

Where have all of these posters in this thread gone to? Where are the ones that registered in 2000-2004? I have not seen any of them on here in years......

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008

NOT Bama, but did anyone hear about any Un. of West Alabama baseball players getting arrested ON the strip on University drive last week? Or, at a bar in T-town? :conf2:
I heard.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Re: Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

according to this thread, it's been here since 2004 ;)
Yup. That’s why I didn’t understand all the clamoring for one. It already wasn’t being used much. Maybe it will now, dunno.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Yup. That’s why I didn’t understand all the clamoring for one. It already wasn’t being used much. Maybe it will now, dunno.
It wasn't really needed until the old NS board was completely overrun by political posts. All admin agreed it was time to give politics its own space since some here couldn't control the urge to bring politics into every discussion.

So while "The Strip" isn't new, the current title is, and some of us really appreciate a politics-free zone.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

It wasn't really needed until the old NS board was completely overrun by political posts. All admin agreed it was time to give politics its own space since some here couldn't control the urge to bring politics into every discussion.

So while "The Strip" isn't new, the current title is, and some of us really appreciate a politics-free zone.
Wow. I'm offended you're limiting my 1st amendment right to talk about whatever I want. Such a snowflake.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.