Question: Offensive Line Assistant coaches

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Rumor out of Atlanta is that Pat Hill is the guy. Would LOVE that hire.
I would love it too. Hill and Saban have a history with Saban getting McElwain from Hill and Fresno St. It would be another ex head coach on the staff and I think he would be an excellent recruiter with his head coaching experience.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
WOW!!!!! Pat Hill would be a HOMERUN OL hire. He has head coaching experience and has been an NFL OL coach for over a decade. And he and CNS have coached together in the past. He would probably be a good recruiter, particularly for OL talent given his background.

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
I know it will come up about the play of Pat Hill's offensive line in Atlanta. Simply put it was awful, but there wasn't a lot to work with. When Joe Pendry came to Alabama in 2007, he previous coaching stop saw his offensive line in Houston giving up 60 sacks in a season. We know that worked out pretty fair. As for Pat Hill, he has an extensive resume as a offensive line coach in college and the NFL. He produced some great players at Fresno State for 14 years.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Per coachingsearch.com - Sources tell me Nick Saban has expressed interest in South Carolina co-offensive coordinator / offensive line coach Shawn Elliott

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.