2019 All Star Games

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The Under Armour game is Thursday on ESPN2 at 5:00 CST. We have 9 signees and 2 commitments playing in the game. Pierce Quick was selected to play in the game but decided to enroll early. Here is an article showing the players who will be in the game.

https://www.al.com/sports/2018/12/w...gether-in-under-armour-all-american-game.html

The All American game (formerly know as the Army AA game) is Saturday on NBC at 12:00 CST. We have 4 signees and 1 commitment playing in the game and several targets. Here is an article showing the players who will be in the game.

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...gets-signees-at-All-American-Bowl--127137201/

17 out of our 26 signees/commitments are playing in the two biggest all-star games which I believe is an all time high.

We can post any articles regarding these games under this thread.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I'm stuck at work but the game is on now right? Should be a game thread on the football board since 10% of the recruits are Tiders.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Weren't a whole lot last night. I think three? Early signing day has stifled it a bit.
Yeah wondering how much longer these games last. We had guys not participate because they had already gotten on campus and started bowl practice.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Our kicker missed a 40 yard field goal and the other kicker (LSU commit) drilled a 59 yard field goal. The more things change the more they stay the same..

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Yeah wondering how much longer these games last. We had guys not participate because they had already gotten on campus and started bowl practice.
Won't be surprised to see the dates for these eventually moved up before the Christmas break.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Happy with how our guys played last night. Nix is a lot quicker than most realize. Faster than Stidham. Not going to break a whole bunch or be a RO guy, but a guy that will keep defenses honest with his legs at this level.

Pickens looked like a man among boys, and that was with some of the best cover corners at the high school level matched up on him. He reaffirmed his commitment, but that doesn't mean much. Hope we hang on to him.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
MIAMI ‘s class is falling apart. Seems like All of the south Florida kids going out of state

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.