Game Thread: Alabama Hosts Vandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Boy, what a damning remark by the color guy - lack of scouting knowledge - not knowing the personnel of the other team...
I understand Cal is similar. He doesn’t coach about the other team. He just focuses on what UK is doing.

Granted, with their roster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I understand Cal is similar. He doesn’t coach about the other team. He just focuses on what UK is doing.

Granted, with their roster...

You beat me to it with your last sentence. We have no option but to study and play defense...

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
We should throw the Daniel Giddens post up out of the playbook. PNR or drop offs in the post is all we should do when Giddens is in the game.

With our personnel that’s what we should be doing anyway. I will never understand why we don’t run a dribble drive motion offense. It fits our personnel perfectly.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We should throw the Daniel Giddens post up out of the playbook. PNR or drop offs in the post is all we should do when Giddens is in the game.

With our personnel that’s what we should be doing anyway. I will never understand why we don’t run a dribble drive motion offense. It fits our personnel perfectly.

In a word, as in so many other phases, it's just poor coaching. I hate to sit here, wondering when the collapse will start...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
In a word, as in so many other phases, it's just poor coaching. I hate to sit here, wondering when the collapse will start...
Have you, or anyone noticed we seem to take large chunks off offensively? First 5 minutes we score 14 points, next 5 minutes, 5 points, next 5 minutes 14 points and last 5 minutes 2 points. We should be up 45-20. It’s like they play good for 5 minutes and think they deserve a gold star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.