The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I was wondering about the possible weapons stash as well.

Someone finally took a shot at Negan which made sense but I never did understand how the girl couldn't get her hands on more than one "magic bullet". Funny how Lucille got in the way.

I like the turn the show finally made. As usual, some of the acting is just awful while some is pretty good. The very end was a little hokie as the group started marching towards the big house but I get the point that was being made (newfound determination).

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am currently watching the first season (killing time before the Super Bowl). Something just occurred to me. When Shane goes to the hospital for Rick and the military guys are there killing people in the halls, why does one guy leave Rick without shooting him in the head. They clearly know people come back as walkers no matter how they die. After they gun all the people down, they do a double tape and shoot them all in the head. So why leave the guy in the bed alone?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I am currently watching the first season (killing time before the Super Bowl). Something just occurred to me. When Shane goes to the hospital for Rick and the military guys are there killing people in the halls, why does one guy leave Rick without shooting him in the head. They clearly know people come back as walkers no matter how they die. After they gun all the people down, they do a double tape and shoot them all in the head. So why leave the guy in the bed alone?
I keep wondering at what point after 4 years do the "walkers" just wither and die?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I have finished all the comics and just read the newest one that came out on 2/1. To me it is way different than the series even though the series does follow the comics somewhat. Not to give away too much, but one example is Andrea and Dale were together in the comic and after he dies she eventually ends up with Rick and they are still together now. That's just one thing among many.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I also wonder how much time passed from that scene to when he woke up. He was able to survive in a coma for all that time without the needed fluids and such?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I also wonder how much time passed from that scene to when he woke up. He was able to survive in a coma for all that time without the needed fluids and such?
If he was left with a fluid IV drip I would imagine it would take a bit longer than normal dehydration.

Although the simple answer is that it's a fiction story and whatever is needed for the plot to work is what happened. :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
If he was left with a fluid IV drip I would imagine it would take a bit longer than normal dehydration.

Although the simple answer is that it's a fiction story and whatever is needed for the plot to work is what happened. :)

I know...we needed the hero of the storyline. So I still think he is untouchable, until he wants to leave.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I recall reading about this some time back - they talked about the flowers and how they were drooping, but not completely dead, which would make you think they were brought less than a week before. They also mentioned the web-series that showed the doctor staying behind to take care of people, but I don't recall those, don't think I watched them.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I've read 45 days. The theory I agree with the most is that the hospital was still up and running until roughly about a week before Rick woke up.
That makes sense. That is probably why he woke up, since he may have been in a medically induced coma. So, once the drip stopped and it was out of his system...he woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.