Agents confiscate 13 lbs of horse genitals at airport

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, millions of women are taking a hormone extracted from mare urine. I'm sure the other remains of the dead stallions were destined for the glue factory. Seems a bit hypocritical to me... ;)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
When I was serving with the UN in Egypt, the Chinese officers used to collect seahorses from the Suez Canal. When I asked Liu, he said, "It's a Chinese aphrodisiac."
The Chinese officers did not come with their wives, and they all volunteered for the two-year tour, so I asked my Chinese colleague, "Liu, your wife isn't here, and you are here for two years. Are you saying Chinese men have a problem in this area?"
Realizing the cul-de-sac he had run into, Liu, sheepishly said, "No, no. No problem here."
The Chinese ate some really weird stuff, and took other weird stuff as "aphrodisiacs."

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
When I was serving with the UN in Egypt, the Chinese officers used to collect seahorses from the Suez Canal. When I asked Liu, he said, "It's a Chinese aphrodisiac."
The Chinese officers did not come with their wives, and they all volunteered for the two-year tour, so I asked my Chinese colleague, "Liu, your wife isn't here, and you are here for two years. Are you saying Chinese men have a problem in this area?"
Realizing the cul-de-sac he had run into, Liu, sheepishly said, "No, no. No problem here."
The Chinese ate some really weird stuff, and took other weird stuff as "aphrodisiacs."
Some of their "tastes" have endangered whole species....

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Some of their "tastes" have endangered whole species....
Yeah, like the whole rhinoceros tusk thing. I don't know, I try to be tolerant of other peoples' customs, but this one seems (a) stupid (I mean, really, rhinoceros tusks make a man more potent? How did humanity expand to its current size without everyone having plentiful rhinoceros horns?) and (b) pernicious. Hunting a species (that is not even indigenous to China) to extinction because you believe you need its horns to get it up is unacceptable.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yeah, like the whole rhinoceros tusk thing. I don't know, I try to be tolerant of other peoples' customs, but this one seems (a) stupid (I mean, really, rhinoceros tusks make a man more potent? How did humanity expand to its current size without everyone having plentiful rhinoceros horns?) and (b) pernicious. Hunting a species (that is not even indigenous to China) to extinction because you believe you need its horns to get it up is unacceptable.
If you could just convince them that it's just fingernails...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
We had a group of "Eye-tal-yuns" rent two of our townhouses while they were here doing contract work. They were from northern Italy. All but one was married. The ages ranged from 23-45. The married guys had a saying when asked "Are you married?". "Only in Italy". They handled business while they were here and several would skip their allotted time provided by the company to go back home for two weeks to see their family. They liked the American women.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Some are just flat dangerous. Female circumcision amongst the Massai tribes we work with in Kenya is horribly dangerous - also demeaning. But it's been custom of their people for almost a thousands years. They also used to have (might still have) a custom that for the boys to become warriors they must be circumcised by the tribes elder priest in front of their whole tribe and if the boys show any visible sign of pain or discomfort they are ostracized and become pariahs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.