What Are Our Recruits Saying about the Lane Kiffin Hire?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
What kind of impact does he have now? In the future?

In the Fournette thread some one asked about LK's hiring and how it impacts LF.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
What kind of impact does he have now? In the future?

In the Fournette thread some one asked about LK's hiring and how it impacts LF.
I think the buzz created by him being hired combined with his recruiting skills should impress any offensive player looking for a reason to say yes to us. The fact that we are within a month of signing day can give us some good momentum as well. The only thing is Fournette is the only offensive guy we have left on our board and he is probably solid to LSU. Going forward to 2015, though, I'd say we are poised to make history in recruiting and on the field performance.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He has always been a great recruiter so the kids are going to like him. He is young and connects the recruits really well. This will be a great hire for us in recruiting and hopefully on the field too.

James Teasdale

Suspended
Jan 5, 2014
I think there's something to be said for having former head coaches (ie: Cristobal, Kiffen) on your staff. I may not mean much in the long haul but it looks nice on the resume....

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
From the footage that I've seen of JM, I think he is just as good if not better than LF.

Mixon looks good, but saying he is better then LF (at this point) is quite the overstatement... Now, only the future will tell what happens (you never know). i would be happy landing Mixon, though... I think we were probably too late getting there, if we ever really did.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
What about Adoree Jackson? I know he was a pretty big lean to USC before Kiffin got fired. Now that CLK is at Bama, could his interest shift?

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Good question about Adoree. I seem to feel that a lot of CA kids don't like Kiffin anymore. Did you see his class this year at USC? Kids would only commit after Kiffin was fired. Kiffin probably wanted to get as far from CA as he could. I would like to see Tyler Luatua back in the mix, but I doubt Kiffin has any pull there.
Wonder what Slive is saying about it. He dislikes Kiffin as much as anyone. At least he's not going to be a head coach.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I've heard they're complaining because their head phones no longer work on their Ipods. :) Don't know how to do the blue type, but yes, that was a sarcastic reference to the UT coaches not having headphone access to the press box to start the game in 09.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.