***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****(arrived 1/10)

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
Re: **** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits ****

I totally agree HITIDE. JH isn't great "yet" at the long ball but he'***** enough this year to keep defenses honest. Our offense has so many different wrinkles that it isn't enough to just stop the traditional run game any more. Our pro style mixed with zone read gives us a good advantage to move the ball more than in years past. The key to it all is execution of course, everyone from the O line to the WRs and everybody in between all have to do their best to play their role. I'm excited about the offense and knowing that a majority of the offense will be back next year is even more impressive.
A.J. was not that great with the long ball his sophomore year. his junior year he was a bit better and his senior year he was pretty darn good at it. i would feel a lot better if more check downs were designed into the pass plays. te dragging, rb running a curl or even quick slants from the slot.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: ***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****

The Ruggs thread was brought back up to the top over the weekend. If Jeudy flips I would imagine this might mean good news for Ruggs? Or we at least put on the full court press?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Re: ***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****

Heck yea!

And RTO I'm glad to hear Ruggs is a take no matter what. That's awesome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.