BOLD Predictions Only Here

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't know if a team ever lost its opening game and then still won the NC or not.
The Buckeyes lost to Va Tech in the second game of the season in 2014. Okay, not the first game of the season, but our first game was against Navy, so it kinda was. And it was a loss at home. Those are really hard to overcome in the eyes of the voters.

In the CFP era, you need to have 1 loss or fewer and win your conference. So all that an early loss does to a team like Alabama or FSU is remove the safety net.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Ok, none of the namby-pamby "Bama wins it all, Jalen is All-American, etc" stuff here - step out on a limb

I will give 2

Arkansas beats auburn
Malik Willis starts at QB for auburn in the Bama game
My prediction is that NO ONE WILL MISS VERN AND DANIELSON. ;) (They got so old, so fast, for so many)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Eh, count me among the very few that actually liked Uncle Verne and Aunt Gary.

My bold prediction:

Jalen Hurts obliterates the school single season passing records with 4,000 yards passing, and 35 passing TDs. We do not have a 1000 yard rusher. However, Bo, Damien, Najee, and Jacobs each have 500+.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
BOLD PREDICTION
Missouri will win the east

NOT AS BOLD BUT ...
USC west will make it to the 4 team playoffs
Penn State will only lose one game this season to OSU
Arky will finish second in the west

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Blake Barnett leads ASU to second place in the PAC and Alabama is mentioned in every telecast of their games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.