2013 BCS Championship Game Tickets

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Anyone have an idea of where the Tide Total Points cutoff will be be for getting tickets for this game? I am assuming 200 or so would be the cutoff. Sure am hoping that we get tickets, this is a close second to the Pasadena trip a couple year ago, pretty much priceless...RTR!

Anyone have an idea of where the Tide Total Points cutoff will be be for getting tickets for this game? I am assuming 200 or so would be the cutoff. Sure am hoping that we get tickets, this is a close second to the Pasadena trip a couple year ago, pretty much priceless...RTR!
Demand is going to be OUTRAGEOUS based on the fact the game is in Florida and Notre Dame is the opponent.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Demand is going to be OUTRAGEOUS based on the fact the game is in Florida and Notre Dame is the opponent.
I agree 110%, it will be an insanely tough ticket, but that shouldn't change anything with the Tide Pride breakdown since that should have already been set based on how many tickets each school gets. This may honestly be one of the top 5 hardest tickets in sports ever based on the schools and what is on the line...

I agree 110%, it will be an insanely tough ticket, but that shouldn't change anything with the Tide Pride breakdown since that should have already been set based on how many tickets each school gets. This may honestly be one of the top 5 hardest tickets in sports ever based on the schools and what is on the line...
If I remember correctly, the game against Texas had a much lower point threshold than the one against LSU last year based on the demands (Due to travel distance and such). I'd imagine the threshold will be around wherever it was for the LSU game.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
I can't find it on rolltide.com, but when I placed an order I think the cutoff was a little over 400. Deadline to order from UA AD is Monday.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Just curious, but how does "agree 110%" differ with "agree 100%?" I've just always wondered
where the extra 10% goes or what it means. #mathnazi #l2percent
Not really sure where the saying comes from...wasn't really thinking about it when I said it, lol. It doesn't make sense and being an engineer it should really bother me to say it or hear it, :wink:

Dartigan

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Not really sure where the saying comes from...wasn't really thinking about it when I said it, lol. It doesn't make sense and being an engineer it should really bother me to say it or hear it, :wink:
/me likes this post.

(Where did the "like post" button go?)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Airfare, hotel 3 nights and rental car reserved, ticket accounted for... Now to tell the wife I just spent $1100.

AlabasterBama

3rd Team
Dec 14, 2006
Alabaster, Alabama
The thought of most Tide Pride members is 200-250 will be cutoff. That being said I'm around 140 in TP points and I received tickets last year to New Orleans. I'm hoping I will receive them again this year.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I have 194. I did not try and get them last year, but I did fill out the order form this year. I'm praying I get then because I have a place to stay and would use my united miles to fly down.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

So do I risk waiting? Would the prices come down at any point? We do live in West Palm Beach, but I'm afraid to risk waiting too long.
That's going to be a risk based on demand. Dolphin Stadium will hold just over 78,000 people, which is more than the Superdome but significantly less than the Rose Bowl.

Being local might help in terms of ticket brokers in the area.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.