A name to watch is OL Javonne Shepard

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Texas commit. I know what everyone is going to say we have plenty of OL but this guy is special imo. He's visiting this weekend.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: A name to watch is Shepard

Saban has contingency plans for his contingency plans.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: A name to watch is Shepard

Question is, is he really interested? Have to think at least somewhat since he`ll be here. Would we have room? What with all the comings and goings and all the different shirts of various hues, I`ve given up . Personally, I think it takes someone of keen intellect and a muti million dollar salary just to keep up with all the permutations. Wait... doesn`t that describe CNS ? :cool:.

Anyway, it`s impossible to have too many quality O and D line guys, IMO.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Texas commit. I know what everyone is going to say we have plenty of OL but this guy is special imo. He's visiting this weekend.
I love these guys in the trenches and we cannot have enough IMHO. Plus, to take him from Texas would be sweet.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I am thinking we are going to take 3-5 more in this class and Saban is putting together about 8-10 late targets in priority order. If we miss on guys 1-5 or some of them then we look at taking guys 6-10. If it gets into 6-10 and we still have spots then we take best available no matter of position.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.