Jonathan Allen: "I still hate Clemson"

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Are we being trolled?
probably . This is the same guy that said "The dynasty is dead" after both the Ohio St and 16 Clemson games, and also got 2 pages of responses by stating "We have seen a paradigm shift in college football" in this last game. But is kinda odd that he is mostly only active after a Bama loss, and a non championship offseason... Just saying

Last edited:

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
All due respect, that "*" to the end of your 2-2 sounds pathetic to other fanbases. The resulting outcome doesn't sound any better saying we "almost" won. God I really really really really hate Orange & Tigers
Yeah, well, all due respect and all, I'm not talking to other fanbases and don't care what they think anyway. Facts are facts. I'm not trying to spin anything but just trying to show how ridiculous it is to say Clemson is "clearly the #1 program in the nation and will be for the foreseeable future". Puh-leeze.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It's a good thing that Saban is made of sturdier stuff than some of your fans.

T Bone

1st Team
I truly despise clempson..........i have two clempson fans at work, one who actually went there, and one who is dying to be intimate with him. she never knew who clempson was until he was hired, and now she is the most freakin intolerable fan that ever lived. she cant tell you how many men are on the field in a play, but displays clempson crap all over the office every day..........yes i now hate clempson...................roll tide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This last Clemson loss broke some Alabama fans. It's pretty bad. It's even worse on social media
I think most fans were shocked for a few weeks and then realized all is still well with the world afterwards. I think what has happened is that many eeyores and trolls didn't have much to talk about until the UGA game and finally were able to have a season's long worth of complaints to unload upon us. So just brace yourself for the eeyore stampede and the troll attacks until we win another one.

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This last Clemson loss broke some Alabama fans. It's pretty bad. It's even worse on social media
They weren't built on a solid foundation then. Yeah it was the worst loss Alabama has suffered in 2 decades, but it doesn't take a genius to have come to the conclusion that we weren't prepared to even be in that stadium that night. The reason I say that is, this isn't like Clemson "exposed" us. They exposed our lack of preparation that night, but not the overall footing of the program.

Last edited:

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Yeah, well, all due respect and all, I'm not talking to other fanbases and don't care what they think anyway. Facts are facts. I'm not trying to spin anything but just trying to show how ridiculous it is to say Clemson is "clearly the #1 program in the nation and will be for the foreseeable future". Puh-leeze.
Who is the #1 program right now?

FairlyAmazing

Scout Team
Mar 17, 2019
I truly despise clempson..........i have two clempson fans at work, one who actually went there, and one who is dying to be intimate with him. she never knew who clempson was until he was hired, and now she is the most freakin intolerable fan that ever lived. she cant tell you how many men are on the field in a play, but displays clempson crap all over the office every day..........yes i now hate clempson...................roll tide

Those types exist with every fan base.

You haven't lived until you experience a USc/Alabama fan.

FairlyAmazing

Scout Team
Mar 17, 2019
They weren't built on a solid foundation then. Yeah it was the worst loss Alabama has suffered in 2 decades, but it doesn't take a genius to have come to the conclusion that we weren't prepared to even be in that stadium that night. The reason I say that is, this isn't like Clemson "exposed" us. They exposed our lack of preparation that night, but not the overall footing of the program.

Alabama hasn't gone anywhere.

Clemson has simply been improving steadily over the last 8 or 9 years.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The top 2 programs are Alabama and Clemson. Who is number 1 depends on how you define "the number 1 program right now".

#1 program and reigning national champions are not the same thing IMO.
Yeah I guess he probably says the Patriots weren’t the top program in the AFC and the NFL since 2001 because there were 8 SBs and 5 AFCCGs that they weren’t in.

FairlyAmazing

Scout Team
Mar 17, 2019
"#1 program and reigning national champions are not the same thing IMO."

One is subjective and one is not.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If not for Clemson Alabama would be working on their 5th title in a row this fall and 8th title in the past 11 years.

If not for Bama Clemson would be working on their 4th title in 5 years.
If not for two incredible plays by the Giants, Brady and Belichick would have 8 SBs with the Patriots.... but I guess the Giants and the Steelers were the #1 teams since they had more SBs between 2005-13 than anyone else even though the Patriots were still competing for more titles.

Clemson would have to become a dynasty before they start really rivaling Bama for the #1 program spot, and even then that might not be enough.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Clemson would have to become a dynasty before they start really rivaling Bama for the #1 program spot, and even then that might not be enough.

Clemson *is* a dynasty. They have won 2 of the past 3 titles. They are Alabama at the end of the 2011 season. I don't expect them to maintain the success Bama had after 2011 but if you were arguing that Bama was a dynasty due to winning 2 of 3 titles, being the preseason #1, returning a bunch of talent and having the #1 recruiting class you'd have a good point. The difference is that there was no one else in Alabama's class after the 2011 whereas now you have Alabama and Clemson both being dynasties at the same time.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Clemson *is* a dynasty. They have won 2 of the past 3 titles. They are Alabama at the end of the 2011 season. I don't expect them to maintain the success Bama had after 2011 but if you were arguing that Bama was a dynasty due to winning 2 of 3 titles, being the preseason #1, returning a bunch of talent and having the #1 recruiting class you'd have a good point. The difference is that there was no one else in Alabama's class after the 2011 whereas now you have Alabama and Clemson both being dynasties at the same time.
Without 3 they are not a dynasty other than an ACC dynasty. Otherwise Florida was a dynasty from 2006-2008.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.