Who on campus now has superstar potential at the next level?

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
If you had to guess what current Bama athlete might one day be inducted into the Canton, who would he be?

And of course it's a silly question.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
As far as NFL now it's pretty much Julio and Hightower.

Campus now.... idk. I want to say Minka but it's extremely hard to last as a Db in the NFL. Bo is too injury prone to say him. I would say Evans just to play odds.

chuaner

Scout Team
Aug 26, 2008
Might be too early. I see Jerry Jeudy and Najee Harris are en route to canton.
At NFL now: I like Marcel Dareus, Jonathan Allen, A'shawn Robinson, Ryan Kelly's chances.

If you had to guess what current Bama athlete might one day be inducted into the Canton, who would he be?

And of course it's a silly question.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Almost impossible to even make a guess. Even if you count everyone currently on the team plus former players that are currently in the NFL.... I would say Julio Jones is the only guy on this path. I mean when you put 'Canton' in the mix it narrows the list based on the data we have.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
On this team, its hard to pick out someone. I truly believe there is no superstar on the team. I think It's a list of talented players who can achieve and can help carry the team, whether it's the starter or backup.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.