Notre Dame National Championship Gear

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The 'Loser's' pre-made Championship T-shirts are nearly always shipped to third world type nations.
I've seen pictures of guys in Kenya wearing Ts that proclaimed the wrong team as the winner.
The impoverished need clothes and the University does an act of charity, while getting rid of a
reminder of their failure.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Wee-ooo wee-ooo wee-ooo. Grammar police.

*You're. ;)

I was hoping suspicious third world kid would make an appearance with the Notre Dame clothing.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
It would make for an interesting collection to have the champion's memorabilia for the losing team. How would you go about acquiring this stuff?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
It would make for an interesting collection to have the champion's memorabilia for the losing team. How would you go about acquiring this stuff?
apparently someone handed out a few boxes of Oklahoma National championship sweatshirts from the 2008 season at one of the downtown atlanta homeless shelters a couple of years back. i counted about 10 one day running through centennial olympic park

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Move to Atlanta and mimic Mother Theresa would be my guess...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think that the losing team is forbidden to sell it (through an agreement with the BCS) so they usually just give it away. I think they are encouraged to send it overseas to keep it out of the U.S. market.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.