Question: How many times do you think you’ve watched Tua’s touchdown pass?

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I’ve come to understand why we watch it so much. It’s because it’s a thing of beauty. I’ll bet most of the QB’s in the pro ranks couldn’t throw a better ball. The beauty of it mesmerizes you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They won't even attempt that throw. The fear is that even if the Safety is on the Hash or slightly cheating he will still be able to recover in time to bat the ball or intercept it.

Tua's throw was flat indefensible. It had the perfect velocity, touch, trajectory, timing etc etc. I'm not sure an NFL Safety could have even defended it if they bite on Tua's Head/Eye fake the same way.

It's just a PERFECT throw and from the view behind the pocket I agree it's just a thing of beauty....

It's like time just freezes as you watch it spiraling through the air and when it hits Devonta's hands all the Sound and Colors explode in a wave of sensory overload and euphoric revelry.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
I must admit, while I have watched the Tua video at least 60 times, I've probably watched the ESPN Deportes call of the Kenyan Drake return TD from the first Clemson championship game at least a couple of hundred times over the last two years. It was a truly epic call. I'm sure this one will supplant it soon enough, though.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
They won't even attempt that throw. The fear is that even if the Safety is on the Hash or slightly cheating he will still be able to recover in time to bat the ball or intercept it.

Tua's throw was flat indefensible. It had the perfect velocity, touch, trajectory, timing etc etc. I'm not sure an NFL Safety could have even defended it if they bite on Tua's Head/Eye fake the same way.

It's just a PERFECT throw and from the view behind the pocket I agree it's just a thing of beauty....

It's like time just freezes as you watch it spiraling through the air and when it hits Devonta's hands all the Sound and Colors explode in a wave of sensory overload and euphoric revelry.
Yep, Galloway said he begged qbs to throw it, and they wouldn't . They said the margin of error was so small.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Not as many times as I've watched Drake's kickoff return, but I'm steadily gaining on it!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.