Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. Bye...

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Well, at least today I won't have anxiety.. I can go out to Longhorns with my family and enjoy the beautiful day without worrying :) Later, we are going to Cirque Du Soleil, one of my favorite events to watch. RTR!

P.S. GO GATORS!

Last edited:

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
Well, at least today I won't have anxiety.. I can go out to Longhorns with my family and enjoy the beautiful day without worrying :) Later, we are going to Cirque Du Soleil, one of my favorite events to watch. RTR!

P.S. GO GATORS!
Yep, my wife and I are going to Yoder’s Deitsch House in Montezuma, Georgia, for dinner, something we normally can’t do between Labor Day and Thanksgiving. (No endorsement is implied by this statement.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

P.S. GO GATORS!
Hey! I heard that cirque du soleil purchased a Boston Dynamics robot dog, will you update if you see it!!?

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I picked Purdue in my picks but I wanted that Nebraska nose-tackle to score on that interception.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.