LSU vs Alabama - Mega Prediction Special (30 minutes)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The reference at the end that they will be doing things differently this year --and have these guys peaking as the year goes along, was interesting.

He also referred to the rehab of one player no one is talking about --

Is he referring to Ray?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
The reference at the end that they will be doing things differently this year --and have these guys peaking as the year goes along, was interesting.

He also referred to the rehab of one player no one is talking about --

Is he referring to Ray?

I have not listened to this video, but I do wonder how Labryan Ray and Trey Sanders are doing with rehab. Wouldn't it be something if one or both have been practicing (but not during the media viewing period) and can play the last few games? Saban does not usually keep things hush hush like that, but that would be fun if they could play. Not getting my hopes up though.

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
That was interesting and entertaining listen. I've listened to more podcasts and videos this week than I should, and that was by far the best. The bit about timing how the team peaks at the right time is really interesting, though I'm not sure I totally buy it either. Saban preaches playing your best every week. However, I do buy into keeping certain players on a pitch count and it does seem like they've done that with Lewis and he is peaking.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
That was interesting and entertaining listen. I've listened to more podcasts and videos this week than I should, and that was by far the best. The bit about timing how the team peaks at the right time is really interesting, though I'm not sure I totally buy it either. Saban preaches playing your best every week. However, I do buy into keeping certain players on a pitch count and it does seem like they've done that with Lewis and he is peaking.
I think they were doing that with Najee as well......

Building up stamina while avoiding excess punishment. Plus Deonta is fresh on the OL. Barmore is getting more snaps...... there may be something to it.

T Bone

1st Team
cant put a finger on it, but i gots a really good feeling about this game............roll tide............ya'll can come throw rocks at my house in the true ernest t. bass style if i am wrong.........( i live on the edge of frozen hell in upstate NY, but please visit) lol....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.