Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama vs. LSU - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
This isnt the Alabama football I know. Not much to say after Clemson beat down in January, do the boys rise up or give up at this point. Had a chance to go in 20-19 but the 2nd and 3rd down play calls after a nice BRob run were...less than stellar.

The call on the catch at the goal line...I still dont believe they actually confirmed that. Wow.

I just dont get it, they arent this bad...Clemson and LSU arent that far ahead of Bama...is it just coaching or player drive or what...just dont get it.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Saban needs to go back to the drawing board. This team has been soft ever since the end of 2017. We've lost the physicality edge on both sides of the ball and it is showing by two of the worst ass kickings I've seen in my lifetime.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
[FONT=&quot]Rule 8-1-8-b states:[/FONT]
It is a foul for illegal touching if a forward pass first touches or is caught by an eligible receiver who has gone out of bounds (either by his own volition or by being legally forced out) and has re-established himself inbounds.
Penalty: Loss of down at the previous spot.
[FONT=&quot]Simply put: any receiver who has by any means gone out of bounds may not catch, or be the first to touch, any pass. Re-establishing himself in bounds makes the pass complete, but his touching of the pass remains illegal. The change is underlined — in previous years, the penalty was a loss of five yards, while the down would be replayed. In 2016, there is no yardage penalty attached, but the team cannot replay the down.
this proves it
[/FONT]

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
We can adjust and win this. We have the offense, just need to get it clicking and get the D to step up.
I want to applaud you. It is tough to have a lot of confidence after watching that abysmal display of soft and sloppy football again in a big game. I hope you are correct, brother.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
The fact that we are not running the offense that got us to this game tells me they don’t think Tua is healthy enough. Quick throws, slants and RPOs are what created our powerful offense but, those have been almost completely absent from this game.
That's because we're playing a team with a pulse this time.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Another game of the century...

We will be overrated if we win.

Need to try to figure out what is causing so many injuries early. I still think there is something going on. We pay analysts to watch film and find weaknesses. Need to step up there, too.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Except at receiver, we are a slow team. Maybe we need to re-evaluate how we recruit O and D lineman. This is not the first game our O line has gotten whipped.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
This isnt the Alabama football I know. Not much to say after Clemson beat down in January, do the boys rise up or give up at this point. Had a chance to go in 20-19 but the 2nd and 3rd down play calls after a nice BRob run were...less than stellar.
The call on the catch at the goal line...I still dont believe they actually confirmed that. Wow.

I just dont get it, they arent this bad...Clemson and LSU arent that far ahead of Bama...is it just coaching or player drive or what...just dont get it.
In the first half LSU was the better team. No excuses. Bama just has to come out and play a whole lot better.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
So on the radio, the ref left his mic on. Told Saban that the receiver was FORCED out by Diggs.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Saban needs to go back to the drawing board. This team has been soft ever since the end of 2017. We've lost the physicality edge on both sides of the ball and it is showing by two of the worst ass kickings I've seen in my lifetime.
Saban seemed subdued at the halftime interview. Almost like the fire in the belly is cooling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.