Status
Not open for further replies.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Brando just said, "Assuming it's Alabama-Georgia"

Is Auburn gonna score 43 2nd half points, Brando?!?!?

I'm not too crazy about that guy. He's probably the only sports talk guy that gets under my skin. And I never have bought into that "bias against Bama" nonsense that so many other Bama fans seem to hold dear. But Brando.....yeah...I wanna slap him

bamawind

Scout Team
Sep 23, 2006
Facebook friend said she is handling it by not watching, then goes on to say she will always support the barn......what a joke.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Poll question: Do they fire him at halftime, mid way thru 4th quarter, before he gets on the team plane or as a courtesy do they wait till Monday?

Anyone get any Bell news from Eli at Halftime?
He won;t coach another game - 100% sure of that.

It will happen Monday with word leaking out.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Brando just said, "Assuming it's Alabama-Georgia"

Is Auburn gonna score 43 2nd half points, Brando?!?!?

I'm not too crazy about that guy. He's probably the only sports talk guy that gets under my skin. And I never have bought into that "bias against Bama" nonsense that so many other Bama fans seem to hold dear. But Brando.....yeah...I wanna slap him
Cecil Hurt ‏@CecilHurt And somewhere in New York, Tim Brando is reviewing the SEC West tie-breaker procedures one more time...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I have always said there is no such thing as an insurmountable halftime lead. This may be an exception.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Facebook friend said she is handling it by not watching, then goes on to say she will always support the barn......what a joke.
yeah, I understand it. When our years weren't so good, I'd turn a game off early if we're down a few scores. I'd keep up with the score through other games, but it was frustrating to watch Bama play poorly and get beat. I'll stay for the full game at BDS, but at home, if we were losing by 42, I'd turn it off too.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
The bandwagon fans will be changing colors today. Ought to be brisk sales outside the stadium ... and lots of blue/orange auto rags around the state for the next year or ten.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I thought it would be closer too. I have been keeping it on the DL all week, especially since I have SEC Championship tickets already.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
yeah, I understand it. When our years weren't so good, I'd turn a game off early if we're down a few scores. I'd keep up with the score through other games, but it was frustrating to watch Bama play poorly and get beat. I'll stay for the full game at BDS, but at home, if we were losing by 42, I'd turn it off too.
The thing is, as bad as we were, we never let the iron bowl get completely out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.