Phil Steele's TOP 100 2013 Freshmen Recruits

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I hear this "BEAST" thrown out a lot.... I equate a beast as being as an animal who can`t control his instincts.... I would hope that we could turn a beast into a controlable asset and to forget his primeveal nature...... I would hope that he could subdue the beast inside himself to become a coachable asset for the team..... The term "A Beast" doesn`t equate into a team athlete..... How old are you people who use this term?
He is being recruited to play Jack LB. He is very quick and fast and he will add about 20-25 lbs and will be a beast.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
These two players will have different schools at the end of their lines by NSD.

12DLCarlLawson6-22534.7Alpharetta MiltonGAAuburn
13DLDeeLiner6-22744.7Muscle ShoalsALAuburn

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I hear this "BEAST" thrown out a lot.... I equate a beast as being as an animal who can`t control his instincts.... I would hope that we could turn a beast into a controlable asset and to forget his primeveal nature...... I would hope that he could subdue the beast inside himself to become a coachable asset for the team..... The term "A Beast" doesn`t equate into a team athlete..... How old are you people who use this term?
I was not using the word literally but as a term most sports minded people use for a player that is a highly disruptive or dominant force when playing the game of football. I in no way meant he is an animal that can't control his instincts and I am surprised that someone on a sports board would think otherwise. I'm not sure what age has to do with it but I'm 51.

Anyway the kid is going to be a real good TEAM player. Is that better?

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
The winner of the 2012 "Are You Serious?" post is........CrimsonForever!!!

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Does anyone do an analysis looking back - how did the Rivals 100 of 2012 perform during the season? I know how No. 12 - TJ Yeldon - and No. 45 - Amari Cooper - performed, but what about the rest of the class?

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
These two players will have different schools at the end of their lines by NSD.

DL
Carl
Lawson
6-2
Alpharetta Milton
GA
Auburn
DL
Dee
Liner
6-2
Muscle Shoals
AL
Auburn
I'm sure I know where you think Liner will end up. :wink: Where do you think Lawson will land?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Does anyone do an analysis looking back - how did the Rivals 100 of 2012 perform during the season? I know how No. 12 - TJ Yeldon - and No. 45 - Amari Cooper - performed, but what about the rest of the class?
Dorial Green-Beckham
WR

D.J. Humphries
DL

Mario Edwards
DT

Shaq Thompson
DB

Johnathan Gray
RB

Jonathan Bullard
DE

Eddie Goldman
DT

Stefon Diggs
WR

Noah Spence
DE

Jameis Winston
QB

Last edited:

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Sorry for the crazy looking post, guys.

DGB didn't make that big of an impact. DJ Humphries, Shaq Thompson, and Stefon Diggs all started and made pretty significant contributions. Diggs is an up and coming star.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.