Coach Pannuzio to the Eagles?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Apologies for the confusion. Lost track of the coming and goings.
Not hard to do in the least. Has any program that has maintained the same HC over, say, the last 5 years had anything approaching the coaching turnover that we`ve had? If there is, I`d like to know who.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Not hard to do in the least. Has any program that has maintained the same HC over, say, the last 5 years had anything approaching the coaching turnover that we`ve had? If there is, I`d like to know who.
Well ... the team in West Georgia has had some high turnover over the last few years, but for entirely different reasons.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
What our guys have accomplished over the last decade is amazing, of course, but when you consider the injuries and coaching turnover, what they have accomplished the last three or four years is mind blowing. Yes, it would have been nice to beat Clemson in those two championship game losses, but just getting there has been fantastic. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.