Bama Hats

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Perhaps it's a "Generational" thing, but I can't begin to express how refreshing, and how nice it is, to see a winsome young woman without any visible tattoos, and ESPECIALLY without a "Tramp Stamp" - that had to be about the most useless and trashy "Fad" in the history of fads.
I find beauty in women of all types, and generally find that skin art does not diminish that beauty.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Where ya' at? In Mobile, KABL usually has that style hat, and in T-Town, there's a place on the strip - can't remember the name at the moment, but they also carry them, if memory serves.
Thanks. I'm over near Marietta, Ga. Probably need to do an online order w/shipping.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Thank you for that B1G. My daughter has some body art and I responded to you instead because if I respond to him the way I want to I would be suspended.

Can't we all just get along on aesthetic values? For instance, I saw a puke arnge hat at the flea market emblazoned "1998 National Champions" and was unable to make a snap decision on whether to shell out an overpriced two bits for it to take home as firestarter, or just give it a prolonged gaze of appreciation for all the futility that's followed, especially turning the puke arnge them into Elevensee.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
10 years, 10 months, 19 days

3976 days

137 games

Like Cal Ripken Jr deciding to miss a game to end the streak today I am ending my streak of never having posted in "The Hat Thread".

Special "thanks" to weverossi for starting this thread with a simple post about trying to find an orange Alabama hat.

"Thanks" to everyone for keeping the hat thread alive all these years.

In the future I may again miss missing this thread. I now have the freedom to miss or miss missing the thread without the pressure to simply miss it.

But this moment is really about my fellow TideFans. Without you, this moment would not have been possible.

Thank you for your support and Roll Tide!

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Thank you for that B1G. My daughter has some body art and I responded to you instead because if I respond to him the way I want to I would be suspended.
Tat people seem to be about as "Tolerant" of different opinions as the marijuana fans..... LOL!!

Did I say everyone with a tattoo is a bad person?
Or that having a tattoo makes someone evil? or unworthy of love or respect?

Spoiler - I didn't say ANYTHING like that. I merely expressed a SUBJECTIVE OPINION about beauty.

But somehow it's deserving a harsh/VULGAR response if I DARE have an opinion different than yours????

I have a good friend who owns a tattoo shop and is covered very nearly from head to toe, and several close relatives who I love dearly who are covered in varying degrees, So I guess that makes me a hater????

Wow....

Some THIN SKINS around here.........

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Tat people seem to be about as "Tolerant" of different opinions as the marijuana fans..... LOL!!

Did I say everyone with a tattoo is a bad person?
Or that having a tattoo makes someone evil? or unworthy of love or respect?

Spoiler - I didn't say ANYTHING like that. I merely expressed a SUBJECTIVE OPINION about beauty.

But somehow it's deserving a harsh/VULGAR response if I DARE have an opinion different than yours????

I have a good friend who owns a tattoo shop and is covered very nearly from head to toe, and several close relatives who I love dearly who are covered in varying degrees, So I guess that makes me a hater????

Wow....

Some THIN SKINS around here.........

I don't have anyone in my family with a tattoo but I could see someone who does taking offense to your "tramp stamp" and "trashy" description of someone who does.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
I don't have anyone in my family with a tattoo but I could see someone who does taking offense to your "tramp stamp" and "trashy" description of someone who does.
Today’s sign of the impending apocalypse? I quote Bill Maher: “Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your [redacted], and it translate to "beef with broccoli". The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Today’s sign of the impending apocalypse? I quote Bill Maher: “Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your [redacted], and it translate to "beef with broccoli". The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Driving back to work at lunch today, I saw a fat elderly man rollerblading wearing spandex and a fanny pack. If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I am not sure what is.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Driving back to work at lunch today, I saw a fat elderly man rollerblading wearing spandex and a fanny pack. If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I am not sure what is.
Quoting Bill Mal de mer (sic) on the Tidefans' Bama Hats thread.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
It has been over a year and I’m bored of impeachment, listening to Dallas fans go bat crazy over “Chief Clap Boy Garrett” and my wife telling me aTm is gonna be relevant one day. Therefore, anyone buy a new BAMA hat lately? I was thinking this nice festive one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.