Congrats GOP, this is who you now are

Status
Not open for further replies.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Personally, my only hope lies in the fact that “Republicans” (those who identify as such) only amount to 1/3 of the total of those who identify as that, Democrat or independent.
Still doesn’t alleviate my shame and disgust that any Americans could believe as most of them (“Republicans”) currently do; it can’t be blamed on Christianity. It might can be blamed on that dated, worn out cliche “Communist plot”. [emoji848] [emoji854] [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
College educated voters are moving to the cities. Even if these rubes are only 1/3 of the voters, the way the are concentrated they control way more of the puzzle than they should.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
College educated voters are moving to the cities. Even if these rubes are only 1/3 of the voters, the way the are concentrated they control way more of the puzzle than they should.
Well there are still some Republicans who disagree with them; some are even leaving the party. So that third is shrinking.
I think they’re Satanists masquerading as Christians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think there are a bunch of folks masquerading as Christians now days. Not sure how anyone that voted for this clown can go to church on Sunday with a straight face.
there has been a lot of masquerading for decades beginning with (or at least my knowledge of it beginning with) falwell/moral majority, pat robertson, etc.

at least he could sing amazing grace in tune.

or were you talking about w, the previous pretend evangelical.
Lol While true, it wasn’t the greatest thing. I think we’ve had the worst three presidents in history these last three. Only thing worse would have been Hilary.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The question is what will happen when the Democrats win the White House again? What if we close down Fox News, Rush, Hannity? Where will it stop? I really dislike Fox News and just about all the crap they put out, but I support their right to do it. It's not enough for the republicans to win the White House and congress. They seek to totally do away with any opposing entity.
I guess we misjudged the hate for Obama,abortion,Planned Parenthood,immigrants(dark skin only) and anything to do with saving the planet. What a bunch of stable geniouses.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
There is a big difference in a Christian and someone who claims to be of christian faith. Lots of people believe that there is a God but do not follow him.
I think there are a bunch of folks masquerading as Christians now days. Not sure how anyone that voted for this clown can go to church on Sunday with a straight face.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
There is a big difference in a Christian and someone who claims to be of christian faith. Lots of people believe that there is a God but do not follow him.
actions speak louder than words. the evangelical movement has long been about political power and i see a massive chuck of the followers going along without question.

and with very few exceptions, they are all in with the despicable trash that occupies the whitehouse and the gop now.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
actions speak louder than words. the evangelical movement has long been about political power and i see a massive chuck of the followers going along without question.

and with very few exceptions, they are all in with the despicable trash that occupies the whitehouse and the gop now.
Watching the Ohio special election last night I found it interesting to see the turnout of suburban voters, who have been traditional Republican voters, against Trump. I believe this held true in the Alabama Senatorial election as well. The Trump strategy of appealing to what is effectively a dying demographic and the docile following of the Republican Party leads them down a dead end road.

A party that attacks Women, Blacks and Hispanics in the interest of a significant minority of the electorate does so with the understanding that they can't possibly win in the voting booth. Given that the strategy has to be to maintain power by any other means necessary to thwart the will of the majority. They have a long list of how to accomplish that!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Watching the Ohio special election last night I found it interesting to see the turnout of suburban voters, who have been traditional Republican voters, against Trump. I believe this held true in the Alabama Senatorial election as well. The Trump strategy of appealing to what is effectively a dying demographic and the docile following of the Republican Party leads them down a dead end road.

A party that attacks Women, Blacks and Hispanics in the interest of a significant minority of the electorate does so with the understanding that they can't possibly win in the voting booth. Given that the strategy has to be to maintain power by any other means necessary to thwart the will of the majority. They have a long list of how to accomplish that!
hence the whole "voter fraud" nonsense that these folks are pushing among other things

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017

And that's from someone that didn't vote for Hillary and was never a Hillary fan.
My thought as well! How does one look at the Cheese Ball's antics and conclude that Hillary would have been poor alternative?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Lol While true, it wasn’t the greatest thing. I think we’ve had the worst three presidents in history these last three. Only thing worse would have been Hilary.

The artist formerly known as JBama_in_PCOLA

from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
Okay, okay, just one more.

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
A party that attacks Women, Blacks and Hispanics in the interest of a significant minority of the electorate
In one video, Owens remarks to a black police officer that it is "bizarre" to her that "there are a bunch of white people saying 'no racists,' or 'no good cops,' when every single cop here is black."
Owens told CNN that the racial split of the scene was "jarring," with the mostly black and Hispanic police officers barricading Kirk and her from the white protesters.
democrats then, democrats now...

Theophilus Eugene Connor would be proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.