protests in hong kong

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
From my friend in HK:

Personally I'm alright. Just finished a mixing session with a producer friend of mine and we spent most of time sharing our thoughts and feeling about the situation. And that's pretty much what we talk about these days really. The situation is complicated even for us living in HK so I can understand people out there don't get the full picture of what's going on in here. In short, the Commies up North have slowly destroying HK piece by piece since the takeover in 97. I came back to HK to start my career in Avon Studio just few months before the takeover. I can tell you that I have seen it with my eyes and experienced first hand on how things had changed for the worse over the past 22 years. One thing people should remember and understand is that the Commies build everything with lies. Think Soviet Union and Chernobyl...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
From my friend in HK:

Personally I'm alright. Just finished a mixing session with a producer friend of mine and we spent most of time sharing our thoughts and feeling about the situation. And that's pretty much what we talk about these days really. The situation is complicated even for us living in HK so I can understand people out there don't get the full picture of what's going on in here. In short, the Commies up North have slowly destroying HK piece by piece since the takeover in 97. I came back to HK to start my career in Avon Studio just few months before the takeover. I can tell you that I have seen it with my eyes and experienced first hand on how things had changed for the worse over the past 22 years. One thing people should remember and understand is that the Commies build everything with lies. Think Soviet Union and Chernobyl...
Wait, commies lie?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
IF every person in the United states had at 15 and the u.s. govErnest was as nasty as China then the military could destroy them in days. It is not armed civilians that keeps our government from conquerring. It is a system that people believe in.
It's interesting how people assume that people fighting a tyrannical government are going to line up and fight the military force-on-force, despite that never having happened in modern history.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
It's interesting how people assume that people fighting a tyrannical government are going to line up and fight the military force-on-force, despite that never having happened in modern history.
Or that our volunteer armed forces would take up arms against their neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Or that our volunteer armed forces would take up arms against their neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is knowing where to draw the line. I was in the military. I would never just kill indiscriminately but where do I decide it is no longer a service to country and is now "wrong"

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They’re not really communist anymore. It’s capitalism with Chinese characteristics. At least that is what they say these days. As far as I can tell it is the worst parts of capitalism without any of the freedom benefits.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.