Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. Vandy...

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
You can not be happy with a seven point win when you were up 23 with 10 minutes to play. You just can't can't. Even this win feels like a loss to me.

Rtr

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I too wish this game made me feel better. But it doesn't. I'm simply disappointed. We got out hustled again. What happened to the team that beat Kentucky and took 10rC to the buzzer? Gradually regressing and I'm not raising my expectations at this point.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I don’t see another win on the schedule after tonight. How the announcers keep saying we are still considered the last 4 teams in is dumbfounding to me.
Because Alabama is still in the mix for the tournament. It’s an indictment on the entire landscape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I don’t see another win on the schedule after tonight. How the announcers keep saying we are still considered the last 4 teams in is dumbfounding to me.
Because in Joe Lunardi’s bracket we are one of the last 4 teams in. All of the bracketologists do there brackets as if the season ended today. It’s not a prediction of how the season will play out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Every coach in the conference is telling their guys “if you can keep it within 20pts of Bama with 10 minutes to play you have a chance to win...” any less of a lead today we would have lost. Btw, Petty has to be the streakiest shooter I have ever seen but at least he hustled on defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.