2018 Prospect: **** 4* OL Emil Ekiyor SIGNS with Bama ****

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
247 profile

Currently, a Michigan commit. Took an official visit to Bama this weekend, and the momentum seems to have swung our way for the time being.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 4* OL Emil Ekiyor Updates

247 profile

Currently, a Michigan commit. Took an official visit to Bama this weekend, and the momentum seems to have swung our way for the time being.
I just saw this and the momentum is on our side. We have received 8-10 CB's in the last day or so. Would love to flip him from Harbaugh and center is an area of need with Boze graduating.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He was in attendance for the UT game this weekend. Starting to look more and more like Bama will be able to flip him from Michigan.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Like I said when Brown went to TAMU, the staff feels good - even if players are publicly committed elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: **** 4* OL Emil Ekiyor Commits to Bama ****

Certainly are doing well on the O line this cycle, particularly so if Sewell commits. Now, for a couple or three inside guys on the D line....

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: **** 4* OL Emil Ekiyor Commits to Bama ****

Roll Tide. Along with choosing the best team Bama (without gimmicks - Meechigan), you won't have to suffer 4 years of that awful Meechigan winter weather.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.