Question: Spring Game

MSCrimson

Suspended
Jun 16, 2011
Does anyone have an ideal what day the A-day game is going to be on this year? Are does anybody just want to guess?

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
It will be April 20th. I am not sure when it will be announced but if you are making plans, it will be April 20th.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
13th seems early. When was it last year?!

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
It was 4/14 last year. Since Saban arrived it has been between the 12th and 18th except the first year it was on the 21st. Looking at the fact you can not book a hotel for just Friday or Saturday night the weekend of the 13th or 20th, (unless you want to stay in crapville) but you can the weekend of the 6th or 27th and the fact the decent hotels haven't jacked rates to $300 a night and sold out, leads me to believe they have not decided. I booked the Hilton for both weekends at $140 just to be safe.

It was 4/14 last year. Since Saban arrived it has been between the 12th and 18th except the first year it was on the 21st. Looking at the fact you can not book a hotel for just Friday or Saturday night the weekend of the 13th or 20th, (unless you want to stay in crapville) but you can the weekend of the 6th or 27th and the fact the decent hotels haven't jacked rates to $300 a night and sold out, leads me to believe they have not decided. I booked the Hilton for both weekends at $140 just to be safe.
So you are saying its safe to go ahead and book?

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I would appreciate it if someone who Knows would post as soon as possible we always come up & with enough notice I can get air fare for $69 bucks each way. Would be very much appreciated.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I would recommend reading the cancellation policy carefully! :smile:
Yep, the Hilton Garden Inn was one a few that does not charge your card in advance and you can cancel without fee/penalty until 6PM on the day of arrival.

I check Hilton very carefully after being charged $85 by the Hilton Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale when we checked in an hour before posted check in time 3 weeks ago. Not like they had already jacked the room rate for the BCS game... Never said one word about the fee. My buddy called the concierge to get a car to the airport, they told him hold on and transferred him to a dispatcher. We got got billed for the call. Only hotel I know that charges when you call the concierge.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.