Three Clemson Players Fail Drug Tests

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Barry Bonds wasn’t guilty. Neither was Alex Rodriguez, Lance Armstrong, or Roger Clemmons.

The list of guilty athletes who have plead not guilty when they are guilty just grows longer. Dabo has been caught off guard and now he’s acting the same way as he did after the onside kick. He’s grasping at straws. There’s no sabotage here,.The guys are busted.

I hope I’m wrong but we’ll know for sure soon enough.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Anyone else think that ND gets the win in this game? I originally thought that Clemson would win in a route, but after examining the schedule Clemson played, I gave the Irish a good chance in the game
Clemson and ND’s schedule are virtually the same (44 ND vs 48 Clemson). Ours is 46.

So......no. Now given the distractions..... I still don’t give the Irish much of a chance. Would love it but.....not likely.

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
Dabo a few days ago.

Today he wanted to talk about how "sweet" of a kid Dexter Lawrence is.
I watched Dabo’s interview today when he was talking about how good of a person Lawrence is. Couldn’t help but notice the Freudian slip thou, while he was gushing about how great of a person Lawrence is he was shaking his head no...😂😂😂

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I do. ND to me is a bit better than what people are saying.

As I said, the model I use has them losing by 15. Of course, anything CAN happen in one game. All it takes is a lack of focus or one team executing their best game plan of the season. It's by no means impossible.

I just doubt it. That's all.

You're correct that they're better than they're being given credit. That's absolutely right. I just don't think it matters because I still don't think they're in the same zip code with Clempson. But the good thing is.......they'll play a game and determine a winner.

As I said, the model I use has them losing by 15. Of course, anything CAN happen in one game. All it takes is a lack of focus or one team executing their best game plan of the season. It's by no means impossible.

I just doubt it. That's all.

You're correct that they're better than they're being given credit. That's absolutely right. I just don't think it matters because I still don't think they're in the same zip code with Clempson. But the good thing is.......they'll play a game and determine a winner.
I tend to rely on what the model you use about these games and I should probably do it here, I just think Clemson will have one of those games again.

Sent from my iPad[emoji208]

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Anyone else think that ND gets the win in this game? I originally thought that Clemson would win in a route, but after examining the schedule Clemson played, I gave the Irish a good chance in the game
Not me. I think Clemson drills them. But I hope you`re right.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
So Dabo saying they are still expecting to hear back on the results of Sample B today?
“Today” is starting to get away from them at this point....

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I really think this game comes down to 2 things. Can ND get its offense moving at all vs this Clemson D? and Can ND force Trevor Lawrence to beat them?

I don't think they will find a ton of success vs the Clemson D and that is what I think will cost them but if they can move the ball I start to like their odds. If they can move the ball AND slow down Etienne then it becomes a real game.

Idk, I just have this feeling Notre Dame might surprise even if they don't win. But I've been wrong plenty of times before.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
So Dabo saying they are still expecting to hear back on the results of Sample B today?
“Today” is starting to get away from them at this point....
ESPN keeps going back and forth between they are out and they might be out. Who knows?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Clemson and ND’s schedule are virtually the same (44 ND vs 48 Clemson). Ours is 46.

So......no. Now given the distractions..... I still don’t give the Irish much of a chance. Would love it but.....not likely.
I guess that depends on the source of your information, most places I see Clemson’s schedule is worse, but I based that conclusion from the terrible defenses that Clemson played and the way Carolina stayed within earshot most of the game. Here is a SOS that is much different than the numbers you cited.

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I tend to rely on what the model you use about these games and I should probably do it here, I just think Clemson will have one of those games again.

Sent from my iPad[emoji208]
And you might be right. I hope you are.

I think Clemson is the better team and would be harder to beat, but I also know anything can happen.

I'm old enough to remember when Miami couldn't beat Nebraska, heh heh.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.