Is bama cosidering at any 2019 juco recruits?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
No, you can pretty much look at Sophser, Bogle, T'oto'o, Pickering, Banks, and the 3 commits in the final countdown

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
May be a dumb question, but will there be more space available based on those leaving early for the draft?
not against the 28, but would for the overall 85

If we get another DB, you can bet Christian Williams will go to LSU.

Have heard rumors we might get a greyshirt/blueshirt, so that would give us one more spot.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
We seem to be trending for Dent currently so Williams may very well end up in purple and gold.

If we get another DB, you can bet Christian Williams will go to LSU.

Have heard rumors we might get a greyshirt/blueshirt, so that would give us one more spot.[/QUOTE]

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
No, you can pretty much look at Sophser, Bogle, T'oto'o, Pickering, Banks, and the 3 commits in the final countdown
That's a beautiful finish. It does seem that we end up with a stud out of left field every cycle so it is going to be interesting to see how winning another National Championship will affect the final makeup of this class.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Any likelihood of a grad transfer or JuColl for the Def Line?

We likely lose Q, Buggs, and Davis from this team.
I remember some sports writer said a couple of weeks ago Bama was considering a DL Grad transfer. I am sorry but I cannot rmember who it was. No specific player was named.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.