Miami: No positive steroid tests

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Miami is still trying to find a way to get away with all their shenanigans. The NCAA tossed them a lifeline, but with new allegations against Miami, it's becoming increasingly clear that they are giving the NCAA a black eye.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...udent-athletes-all-negative-anabolic-steroids

I wonder how far the NCAA will go to let them off the hook now? I keep hearing people saying all past sins should be forgiven, because the NCAA botched something (although it's not clear what exactly they botched, they just came out and said we screwed up at a convenient time for Miami and any dirty program).

Anyway, I thought these quotes were both funny and illogical:
"None of the past 10,000 drug tests performed on student-athletes at Miami has shown a positive result for anabolic steroids, university officials said Thursday night."
"Any unexcused missed test is considered a positive test, according to university policy."

So, 10,000 tests and not one unexcused missed test? Wow, that's one of the most incredible statistics I have ever seen in my life.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
What about HGH or the deer antler stuff? That is natural and would not be found under that type of drug test. Miami is as guilty as Ryan Braun and ARod.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
What about HGH or the deer antler stuff? That is natural and would not be found under that type of drug test. Miami is as guilty as Ryan Braun and ARod.
We know Ryan Braun is guilty, he failed his drug test and got off on a technicality. Ironically, I see some people say he should be given the benefit of a doubt over this recent scandal. It's like, are you guys forgetting he already failed the test?

With Miami though, I think the 10,000 passed/no unexcused missed tests is proof in and of itself. It's like when they have an election under a dictator and the results are 100% in favor. You don't get that type of data, unless you are manipulating it. There is always error, there has to be error. You can't get a group of people to do something 10,000 times without screwing up, you just can't. So all this really means is they are manipulating the data.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
We know Ryan Braun is guilty, he failed his drug test and got off on a technicality. Ironically, I see some people say he should be given the benefit of a doubt over this recent scandal. It's like, are you guys forgetting he already failed the test?

With Miami though, I think the 10,000 passed/no unexcused missed tests is proof in and of itself. It's like when they have an election under a dictator and the results are 100% in favor. You don't get that type of data, unless you are manipulating it. There is always error, there has to be error. You can't get a group of people to do something 10,000 times without screwing up, you just can't. So all this really means is they are manipulating the data.

Its easy; anytime an athlete skips a test, they mark it as excused. Dosent say it had to be excused prior to being scheduled, does it? ;)

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD

What he said. When doing QA inspections, the first thing you look for is paperwork that's too good to be true.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.