Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
So, some AMC theaters are showing all the Marvel movies in order for 2 days. I don't think I would want to sit next to anyone who did this.

Am I the only one that thinks it would be hilarious if the last Avengers movie stinks? They are hyping this so much it cannot possibly live up to expectations.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So, some AMC theaters are showing all the Marvel movies in order for 2 days. I don't think I would want to sit next to anyone who did this.

Am I the only one that thinks it would be hilarious if the last Avengers movie stinks? They are hyping this so much it cannot possibly live up to expectations.
It doesn't. :)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
and to think I was going to spoilt the movie just for laughs. I did not realize nerds were that violent.
Star Wars fans are horribly violent about it. I mean seriously, a 5 year old could probably guess what is going to happen but they act like it was on par to giving away a Shamalan twist ending.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
and to think I was going to spoilt the movie just for laughs. I did not realize nerds were that violent.
Star Wars fans are horribly violent about it. I mean seriously, a 5 year old could probably guess what is going to happen but they act like it was on par to giving away a Shamalan twist ending.
Funny you guys should say that...in an email from my 96 year old Mom this morning (out of the blue) shes says this:

[FONT=&quot]There are a lot of insane people out there killing people. Not mentally challenged but insane. Why it is sugared coated and not understood these people should be locked up some place before they harm or kill somebody. I don’t know if they ever could be cured. The brain is a complicated part of our bodies.[/FONT]
I don't even know exactly what she was referring to - something on the news, no doubt. But I think she may be onto something! :p

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I recently read the book. Not as good as The Shining, but still good. I doubt I will see this since I hated the Kubrick movie and this is a sequel to that.
I still think it was funny at the back and forth name calling between Kubrick and King after King found out Kubrick was significantly changing the story. The funniest one was Kubrick saying that King " was probably the best world builder in fiction, but cant figure out how to close the best stories ever created because deep down he is just a hack." Its actually true. The middle and ending of IT really brings that point home.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I still think it was funny at the back and forth name calling between Kubrick and King after King found out Kubrick was significantly changing the story. The funniest one was Kubrick saying that King " was probably the best world builder in fiction, but cant figure out how to close the best stories ever created because deep down he is just a hack." Its actually true. The middle and ending of IT really brings that point home.
I will give you IT. There is one part that is pretty messed up and makes me wonder what is on King's server that is in some hidden files.

The ending in the book The Shining is much better. The movie is just bad. He freezes to death and is somehow in an old photo too? The story is called The Shining and is supposed to be about the boy. The movie changed all of that and made it about the dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.