Game Thread: Bama Travels to Rocky Top

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If you lose this game -- not much happens. If you win it, you increase your chance of getting in the dance by 50%.....

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Keep it close and who knows, regardless need to work on getting more consistent. Be nice if we at least get 3-2 in this 5 game stretch

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
The under-refined talent on this team makes it possible to envision a five-point game going into the last media timeout. This team's psyche makes it close to impossible to see anything other than the tent-folding ceremony from multiple times already this year.

My biggest negative takeaway from this season has been the post-game players' reaction to the A&M game. You hope to see tears fought back and anger and instead you get subdued compliments for Starks' shot. We need some infectious "hate-to-lose" guys (and a true Watford-sized PF) more than any thing else right now. None of these guys hate to lose.

From an intangible standpoint, I'm looking for laser focus on defense after big shots made. We mostly feel entitled to take the next play or two off on on D after a timely, exciting shot. Other than being allowed to spray an Aderoll mist periodically over the defensive court, I'm not sure what else can totally rectify that.

At this point with CAJ, being a 2-3 loss team with the confidence of fans to discuss where (not if) we make the tournament should be even the most patient fan's expectation.

Hoping for the best on Rocky Top.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Why? Well, when have we ever?

When someone as blind as I am can see what a charge is.....................I'll stop and go back to watching.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Man, UT is just on another planet right now.
Rick Barnes has been one of the most underrated coaches in the country for two decades. The man not only recruits well, but he develops his talent as well as anyone in the country. Still blows my mind that Texas fired him for Shaka Smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.