Link: LSU girl...I can’t look away

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
It’s like the Tua pass in the National Championship game. I’ll leave it to y’all to post links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: LSU girl...I can’t look away[emoji13]

Sorry, but you cannot post this thread without a picture. Bad form. :pDT_nunu:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

It is posted in another thread maybe mods can link it here, most know the girl you talk about. Pricelss pic she is so mad, looks like one of my old girlfriends when I told her that her friend was HOT bahahahahahaha needless to say we broke up soon after, which was cool I asked out her friend and not only was she hot she was sweet a sugar. But I know that stank face well.:biggrin:

She has the typical Cajun girl look. She was posing. Not impressed
She was. Her girl friend to the right didn’t want any part of that, at least the first time. They showed them again and they both here doing it. The guy held up his phone and it read “We we’re rooting for you.”

Sent from my iPad[emoji208]

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

It is posted in another thread maybe mods can link it here, most know the girl you talk about. Pricelss pic she is so mad, looks like one of my old girlfriends when I told her that her friend was HOT bahahahahahaha needless to say we broke up soon after, which was cool I asked out her friend and not only was she hot she was sweet a sugar. But I know that stank face well.:biggrin:
Really? You tell that story to the world?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.