Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. TAMU...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Out scored 33-12 in the final 12:00. Sheesh. Forget NIT. CBI here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
What an ugly game. We got beat by a team who didn't play that great of a game in front of a dispicable home crowd.

If we played a decent game we win that game by 20.

We are just a bad basketball team and we are trending in the wrong direction, fast.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
A&M is 2-9 against the rest of the SEC and is 2-0 against us. We got swept by one of the worst teams in the league. Doesn’t get much worse than that in year 4 of a coach’s tenure..

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Seems like every team but Bama have multiple players than can pull up and shoot the ball.

I thought early in the game that Bama had the advantage at the guard spots but was being overpowered inside. Didn't look like that during the later part of the 2nd half.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Can someone please explain to me why Riley Norris, our grittiest player on the team, wasn’t in the game the last 5 minutes? We needed stops and he was nowhere to be found.

I defended Avery so much last year thinking we would get better when his players would get more experience. I do think some of this is on the players too, but either way, we aren’t going to move in the right direction under Avery. I think every one of his teams have been mentally weak, which is unbelievable based on the type of player that he was. We have ZERO mental toughness.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
When we had the chance to lead by double figures going into the half and then had a TO and they hit a three to cut it to 6 is just a microcasm of our struggling team right now. It's little things like that that we do over and over and over each game to lose to lousy teams.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I’ll keep watching because there’s not much on TV and I love punishment, but this is beyond embarrassing.

Talk about changing things up and being ready for tonight to only come out and do that?!

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
When we had the chance to lead by double figures going into the half and then had a TO and they hit a three to cut it to 6 is just a microcasm of our struggling team right now. It's little things like that that we do over and over and over each game to lose to lousy teams.
I agree, we do things like that waaaaaaayyyy too often. In this case though, that travel was a HORRIBLE call. It wasn’t even close to a walk. However, we are just too soft of a basketball team. I’m so mad, I can’t even go to bed right now.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Can someone please explain to me why Riley Norris, our grittiest player on the team, wasn’t in the game the last 5 minutes? We needed stops and he was nowhere to be found.

I defended Avery so much last year thinking we would get better when his players would get more experience. I do think some of this is on the players too, but either way, we aren’t going to move in the right direction under Avery. I think every one of his teams have been mentally weak, which is unbelievable based on the type of player that he was. We have ZERO mental toughness.

Something I had also wondered...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Avery makes more than Tony Bennett at UVA. Why not make a run at him? Yes, I know the loss to the 16 seed last year isn’t great, but he coaches the fundamentals needed.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.