Another Story of Prosperity Christianity

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
You beat me to it. But now that I think about it, his last name is "Gray." You go by "Gray"Tide and use a "Forrest Gump" picture to throw us off to make us think you're white and then post the link as well. I think you are the crooked mega-pastor John Gray. LOL! I'm a super sleuth. ;)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
There is a sucker born every minute - these con artists have used technology to find them, in large numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
hell, building a "church" that puts them together in large numbers isn't really that high-tech.
I should've been a mega-church preacher. Women, money, cars, homes, vacations...all in the name of God. Hot woman - "Pastor, my marriage is falling apart.", Me - "Let's pray together and take this healing salve that I'm going to give you. It's ok to scream 'Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!' in praise before accepting the salve."

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I should've been a mega-church preacher. Women, money, cars, homes, vacations...all in the name of God. Hot woman - "Pastor, my marriage is falling apart.", Me - "Let's pray together and take this healing salve that I'm going to give you. It's ok to scream 'Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!' in praise before accepting the salve."
and then when that gravy train runs out, you can be the head football coach at liberty, and talk about jesus handling your junk.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1071123317019602944

https://twitter.com/RCorySmith/status/1071123317019602944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1071123317019602944&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sbnation.com%2Fcollege-football%2F2018%2F12%2F7%2F18130417%2Fhugh-freeze-hired-liberty-new-head-coach

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
and then when that gravy train runs out, you can be the head football coach at liberty, and talk about jesus handling your junk.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1071123317019602944

https://twitter.com/RCorySmith/stat...0417/hugh-freeze-hired-liberty-new-head-coach

When they called the presser to announce his being hired in Oxford, I thought to myself, "I've seen this guy before."

Then I remembered every fire-breathing pastor in my Southern Baptist upbringing. I felt like we were about to hear "Just As I Am", and an altar call was around the corner.

I did note, as the walls were closing in on him during his last years there, the 3-day beard, and the pudgy red face. The curse that befalls anyone who consistently beats Nick Saban.....and that list is very small.

I think ol' Hugh was livin' it up at Mon Venus when he was in the Tampa-St Pete area, 'cruitin'. And the Lord probably told him not to worry about carrying a burner phone when texting hookers. :D

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
When they called the presser to announce his being hired in Oxford, I thought to myself, "I've seen this guy before."

Then I remembered every fire-breathing pastor in my Southern Baptist upbringing. I felt like we were about to hear "Just As I Am", and an altar call was around the corner.

I did note, as the walls were closing in on him during his last years there, the 3-day beard, and the pudgy red face. The curse that befalls anyone who consistently beats Nick Saban.....and that list is very small.

I think ol' Hugh was livin' it up at Mon Venus when he was in the Tampa-St Pete area, 'cruitin'. And the Lord probably told him not to worry about carrying a burner phone when texting hookers. :D
don't you see the big picture? the lord, in his infinite wisdom, was using the hookers to show freeze the error of his ways and convince him to re-dedicate his life to the lord.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
hell, building a "church" that puts them together in large numbers isn't really that high-tech.
Yeah, but TV, radio and social media multiply those numbers dramatically.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
You beat me to it. But now that I think about it, his last name is "Gray." You go by "Gray"Tide and use a "Forrest Gump" picture to throw us off to make us think you're white and then post the link as well. I think you are the crooked mega-pastor John Gray. LOL! I'm a super sleuth. ;)
Pretty decent sleuthing, but not correct my friend. You apparently forgot that I cannot divulge who I really am being that I am in the "witness protection program".

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
OMG

Is he so caught up in his world that he doesn't understand the contemporary meaning of what he just said?
########
Edit: It's such a strange thing to say, it's almost like he's trolling for someone to point the obvious out, so he can then talk about being mistreated and misunderstood.

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
What's the problem here though? So he's a pastor of a mega church, probably makes a lot of money but, he's not aloud to spend that money? I don't get why people are upset. If all these people that go to these churches don't want their pastors to have nice things then, stop giving money to the church, buying his books, etc.

We don't criticize doctors, athletes and other wealthy individuals for spending their money so, why wealthy pastors?

Should pastors be wealthy, well that's a different discussion all together.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.