President Trump's Team

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
We've had some very smart people in power do some very dumb things.....things that hurt the country.

I'd rather have someone who is "smart enough" to help the country.

You can keep all the "intellectuals"....;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
She did what she had to when interviewing someone about a person that changes his story sooner than most change their socks. I find no fault with Erin or Reince

She did what she had to?

Why not just focus on moving forward?

She was stirring the pot - especially disgusting when it was Trump who moved his position to a less divisive position.....that should have been the point of the story...if she was interested in reporting the news.....which obviously she wasn't.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Not sure what scares me more....Jeff Sessions in a position of major power or Robert Bentley picking our next Senator.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Not sure what scares me more....Jeff Sessions in a position of major power or Robert Bentley picking our next Senator.
Ben Carson, who thinks that the Pyramids of Giza are the Grain Silo's of Joseph in the Bible being responsible for the educational agenda of Country is much scarier than either of those things

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ore-grain-and-it-just-may-get-him-some-votes/

My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said in a 1998 commencement speech at Andrews University, unearthed by BuzzFeed. “Now all the archaeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big — when you stop and think about it, and I don’t think it’d just disappear over the course of time — to store that much grain.”

Social media quickly overflowed with scorn. Critics — and not just archaeologists — pointed to well-documented evidence that the structures were built as tombs, not granaries. Photos of pyramid burial vaults circulated on Twitter. Soon, Carson’s comments had become a meme with references to the food pyramid and “Stargate.”

Ben Carson was becoming a joke.

Carson, a famed neurosurgeon, is no stranger to controversy. He has made a string of incendiary comments in recent years. Carson has claimed that homosexuality is a choice, evolution is an idea encouraged by the devil and, most famously, Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”

But to claim that the pyramids, which American kids learn about in grade school, were not tombs for pharaohs but grain silos built by a biblical hero appeared to rise to another level. To some critics, it was akin to Dan Quayle’s infamous “potatoe” gaffe. And when Carson confirmed to CBS Wednesday night that he still believes Joseph built the pyramids as granaries,

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
He did call it his THEORY. That just means he has an opinion. I would think he has been well educated being a neurosurgeon.
his opinion is incredibly stupid and he should be ashamed for holding it. Experts in the fields of archaeology and Egyptology have shown him, repeatedly, that he is wrong with evidence and yet he refuses to be educated on the subject.

yeah, this man should set educational standards

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
his opinion is incredibly stupid and he should be ashamed for holding it. Experts in the fields of archaeology and Egyptology have shown him, repeatedly, that he is wrong with evidence and yet he refuses to be educated on the subject.

yeah, this man should set educational standards
Well after 38 years of incredible success, perhaps the Dept of Education could take a break from all of the incredible strides made in Academia.....and just be average for a while.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Well after 38 years of incredible success, perhaps the Dept of Education could take a break from all of the incredible strides made in Academia.....and just be average for a while.
they could shut the whole thing down and give the power and money back to the States for all I care

but if we are going to have it, it should be run by someone who at bare minimum accepts evidence and reason

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Where do the GOP find all these women for television talkingheadery who just have this vibe that they sold their soul to the devil?

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
The Trump Organization Saga

1) Trump becomes the first major nominee, and ultimately president, to refuse disclosure of his tax returns. His personal and business dealings remain a mystery to the public.

2) Trump declares his intention to turn his business assets over to his children in a laughable attempt to minimize the largest conflict of interest in US presidential history. This is not a blind trust in any respect.

3) Trump then names his children to his transition team, and they begin to dictate which individuals will populate Trump's West Wing.

4) Trump now requests top secret security clearance for his children. Who are simultaneously running his businesses and constructing his administration. In an effort to divest himself from any conflicts of interest.

I mean, seriously? His closest advisors are his children. They have been throughout his campaign; he is clearly requesting security clearance so they can continue to be now, and remain so once he's in office. Meanwhile, his immediate family will also be running a private organization that deals with governments, organizations, and wealthy individuals around the world while carrying the literal name of the US President.

Why does no one care that we're watching the Trump family methodically build a pyramid of corruption?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.