Alabama vs LSU NC Game is on ESPN Classic... This defense is incredible!!!!!

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
I forgot just how much talent we had on the 2012 Championship defense. It's astounding the level talent, coaching, and experience that are evident on the field against a quality LSU O, particularly in the run game.

Dre, Barron, Hightower were first round picks, while Upshaw missed in by one pick, going early in Round 2 (likely would have been first without the weight issues between the season and the draft). Menzie, Harris, and Chapman look like NFL players.

Williams, Milliner, and Mosely are probably all going to be first Round picks (based on the drafts I've seen), although I hope Mosely comes back for another year. Nico, Depreist, Square, and Lester will likely be drafted.

After this long break, I HOPE this year's D steps up against ND and plays like champions.

Our 2013 team that will play ND looks MUCH more talented than last year's offense. I hope they prove that against ND as well.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I think it's an Alabama defense thing instead of LSU. Still that was the greatest defensive performance I've ever seen.
Oh yeah, I know and I agree. Nothing like shutting out a team on a national stage who's fans are some of the worst on the planet. That was suppose to be their best team ever.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
He was often forgotten because of the ridiculous talent that was present on that Defense, but it was games like this that made us really appreciate Nick Gentry. He was an absolute "grinder" who did a lot of things that didn't show up in the box score to help the team win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.